Popular Tags: [View All]
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you move a card that's in play already and it was stunned, does it stay stunned? I'm assuming yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes. Cards that move maintain the position prior to moving (Stunned card remain Stunned, and Active cards remain active).

Thanks - Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Clark
United States
Mukilteo
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played for the first time yesterday, a quick 2p skirmish. It was fun but a question involving moving cards came up.

I can't remember the exact cards involved, but I used a special card to move my heroes from a battlefield right as the minions were going to score it. I had a 10, 5 and 2 hero I think and I wanted to move them to Monarch City, where I had 3 heroes stunned, including my 10 hero. Since the 10 hero from the other battlefield could not be legally moved onto the Monarch City location (since it already had a 10 hero) is the act of moving heroes considered "playing" the new hero, which would then unstun my 10 hero on Monarch City? In this instance it did not change the outcome since I won the location even without the 10 hero, but I would like to know how it would play in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.