Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Ackles
Cuba
APO
AE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone? Anyone?

Can't seem to find anyone carrying it yet, is it somewhere out there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Cachia
United States
Springfield
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not so sure it's even out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rachfal
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It came out at Essen 2012. There are currently no U.S. distributors. I contacted Frank directly via their website e-mail address. Shipping and Paypal fees are more than the cost of the expansion. $11+ PayPal fees was the total cost when shipped to a U.S. location.

It's available via some European websites: Milan-spiele.de (6.40 EUR), spiel-offensive.de (5.99 EUR)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
Well as 11$ is about 8.50 Euro and shipping to US is probably 3.45 Euro - seems like you get a fair price?

Probably shipping is the same for about up to 10 expansions in a padded envelope - so maybe contact Frank with a group order?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rachfal
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TermiGator wrote:
Well as 11$ is about 8.50 Euro and shipping to US is probably 3.45 Euro - seems like you get a fair price?

I agree. I thought Frank offered a fair price and I ordered directly from him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.