Subject: Card sleeves for mini cards... and table cloth? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
I saw the dicetower review guy for this game has his mini cards in sleeves... What sleeves was he using?

Also, is there a table cloth for this game? Like black background with stars... etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay K
United Kingdom
West Malling
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
Nothing to see here. Please move on
badge
It's about time!
mbmbmbmbmb
The game does not come with a "surface" of any type. As far as sleeves are concerned, for the small cards I use the FFG yellow sleeves and for the larger cards I have the FFG Star Wars sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reggie P
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been using Ultra Pro sleeves with games for as long as I can remember. In fifteen years, I've never had a problem with them and I think they're awesome. For the small cards in X-Wing, I use Ultra Pro's Mini American sleeves.

As far as a tablecloth, I have a big piece of grey felt that can be put on the table for a game. It helps a bit with keeping minis from sliding around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine has spray-painted a starfield onto those foam play mats for kids, making a great modular board. He's supposed to be uploading some pictures. It looks fantastic, and super easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
Do you guys think playing the game on a "Hello Kitty" table cloth would dampen the experience?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When playing the game with your young daughter it probably won't

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.