Subject: Figrim the Avaricious + Titus Deepgaze rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniele Sabatucci
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played both Figrim the Avaricious and Titus Deepgaze in a 2-player game.

When a round finishes and the season changes, my opponent must give to me 2 crystals, but she has just one.

The effects of these cards are permanent during the game and a player hasn't to activate them.

The question is: can I choose which effect I operate first or is there an established order?

If I can choose, I obviously operate Titus first and my opponent gives his only crystal to me. Otherwise (in case I must for some reason operate Figrim first) my opponent has no more crystals and I must discard Titus.

Could someone help me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Holzer
Austria
Innsbruck
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Baol wrote:
The effects of these cards are permanent during the game and a player hasn't to activate them.

I'm not sure about the permanent effects being optional.Aren't they mandatory?

Baol wrote:
The question is: can I choose which effect I operate first or is there an established order?

There is no order. You can choose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spy007 wrote:
Baol wrote:

I disagree. I believe end of round triggers happen first, then end of season triggers (this is the way it is implemented in the online version). So Titus would trigger first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Bolland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Press PLAY
badge
Loooooooooooooooon!
mbmbmbmbmb
downstream wrote:
spy007 wrote:
Baol wrote:

I disagree. I believe end of round triggers happen first, then end of season triggers (this is the way it is implemented in the online version). So Titus would trigger first.

Yes - end of round, then end of season, then end of year. Titus triggers first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Holzer
Austria
Innsbruck
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
downstream wrote:
spy007 wrote:
Baol wrote:

Right. But if you have more card effects triggered at the end of round/season you can choose in which order they are resolved. (thats what i meant, although it wasn't the correct answer to the question...sorrywhistle)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Sabatucci
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your clarifications.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.