Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc
Germany
Pliezhausen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
White Goblin Games displays these special sleeves for Revolver 1 and Revolver 2 on their website, but where can I get these? They haven't been available at Essen 2012 where they should have been purchasable at their booth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
oooh that tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgameguru have the sleeve packs for Revolver 1 available.

http://www.boardgameguru.co.uk/revolver-card-sleeves--jack-c...

no sign of the Revolver 2 packs yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bas Damoiseaux
Netherlands
Munstergeleen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They should be available at your FLGS actually. Maybe ask them if they order the sleeves for you?

Loving these by the way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
They haven't been available at Essen 2012 where they should have been purchasable at their booth.

I believe the manufacturer let them down heavily with excuses and late shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI. I have the sleeves for Revolver 2 and they are much larger than the cards.

The card on the far left is sleeved only inside a Revolver 2 sleeve. When you grasp the sleeved card on both edges and squeeze, there is too much bowing of the sleeve before you actually touch the edges of the card inside.

The card on the far right is sleeved inside an Ultra-Pro clear sleeve and then inserted into the Revolver 2 sleeve. I did this so there would be no slack when shuffled and handling the cards (YMMV). No gap between Revolver 2 sleeve and inner sleeve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.