Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my BSG Express build today and it looks very nice. I was learning the game tonight and became very confused by the Crisis dice. I received two red and two orange ... one pair for a 3/5 player game, and one pair for a 4 player game ... I think.

However the die faces don't match up with the cheat sheet that came with the game, and I suspect the colours were split by accident, unless I've misunderstood something (every chance of that).

Can anyone confirm how these dice are meant to be paired up? No biggie if I have two pairs of red/orange, I just have to be careful keeping them separate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
majin go
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
From the picture they seem to be ok, the top ones for the 3/5 player game, the bottom ones for the 4 player game. The difference in the faces is due to the fact that those are from Heiko's version, and the cheat sheet is from the original version. Also the original version had a little black dot on the top right corner of the 4 player dice faces in order to tell them apart. Maybe you could add that dot with a marker or something like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.