Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing an Eat Poop You Cat-inspired game with Hellhammer; we were writing sentences for each other to draw, and "a cat who know how to flush a toilet" was one I wrote for her. This was her drawing:

(She said the thing in the toilet is the man's favorite stuffed animal, so you can see that her insight into the feline mind is even keener than mine.)

The distressed person visible through the paper is her drawing for "There are two ways to a man's heart. Only one of them is through his ribcage."

Others:
- "The large man was so angry at the little girl that he vomited--but all that came out were puppies and kittens."
- "The Gingerbread Man bakes himself a friend."
- "A PIRATE WITH A PEG HEAD"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Not for nothing, but the drawing on the other side of the piece of paper looks like Kano ripping out a heart.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
badge
...and reaching forth unto those things which are before,...
mbmbmbmb
I'm thinking about starting another big chain after the holidays, if there's enough interest. This time I'm going to ask for starting sentences from your kids.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Dan
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a thing.
www.litterkwitter.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
That's a pretty fine velociraptor drawing you've got there. Especially for a cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.