Subject: unit offer and when to replenish? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Beller
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
I have gone through the forum section for rules, but I cannot seem to find anything about this.

My question is, when a player purchases a unit from the unit offer, is that unit replaced in the unit offer or once the units are gone, they are gone for that round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jef stuyck
Belgium
flag msg tools
when new round starts, thats when you replenish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Banemus wrote:
when new round starts, thats when you replenish

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Kamber
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MythicalMino wrote:
I have gone through the forum section for rules, but I cannot seem to find anything about this.

My question is, when a player purchases a unit from the unit offer, is that unit replaced in the unit offer or once the units are gone, they are gone for that round?

Neither units nor the advanced actions that are offered from monastaries are refreshes before the beginning of the next round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Beller
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
thanks!!

It seems that I had read that you don't until the end of the round, but I could not find it anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spells and Adv. Action Cards are always immediately replenished. The Unit offer (including any Adv. Action Cards in there) are only refreshed each round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
MythicalMino wrote:
thanks!!

It seems that I had read that you don't until the end of the round, but I could not find it anywhere.

There's no mention of putting new units out anywhere in the rules other than "Creating a new Unit Offer" in the "One Round of the Game (Day or Night)" section at the top of page 4. So it can be easy to miss. But that's where it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Lindvall
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DreamStorm wrote:
Spells and Adv. Action Cards are always immediately replenished. The Unit offer (including any Adv. Action Cards in there) are only refreshed each round.

Spells and Advanced Actions are also cycled, oldest card out and a new one put in, during the end of round cleanup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Kamber
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jsciv wrote:
MythicalMino wrote:
thanks!!

There's no mention of putting new units out anywhere in the rules other than "Creating a new Unit Offer" in the "One Round of the Game (Day or Night)" section at the top of page 4. So it can be easy to miss. But that's where it is.

It is actually mentioned specifically that you do not. I think it is under 'gaining cards' early in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.