Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Augerot
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How exactly does this work? Is it just an empty activation? Do I need to wait until all characters are activated before I can assign the order tile to a character who is waiting for orders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KidDetective wrote:
Is it just an empty activation?

Yes.

KidDetective wrote:
Do I need to wait until all characters are activated before I can assign the order tile to a character who is waiting for orders?

No.

[edit] faulty memory; should have answered yes to both questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Castrequini
Brazil
Valinhos
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:

KidDetective wrote:
Do I need to wait until all characters are activated before I can assign the order tile to a character who is waiting for orders?

No.

I would say yes. Because (say Peter has 3 characters and activeted the first one letting him waiting for order), you are allowed to put an activation tile during activation. So to put a order tile in his "waiting for order - character", Peter should reactivate this one.

...and per the rules, you only can reactivate a character if everybody else is activeted/engaged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Lauke
Germany
Görlitz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Sponsored by AR147
mb

Waiting for orders means to activate a charakter without assign an order tile. When you wanna assign a order tile to this charakter in a later round you have to reactivate him. And therefor you have to activate all other charakters first.

Have Fun with this great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rafaelc wrote:
...and per the rules, you only can reactivate a character if everybody else is activeted/engaged.

You're right - been too long since I played and I should have looked it up before answering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoff Lag
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, how many reactivate per character are we allowed to do ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Castrequini
Brazil
Valinhos
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hanshu wrote:
By the way, how many reactivate per character are we allowed to do ?

When reactivating, you cannot use "awainting for orders". So you can reactivate a character provided you drop an order tile (you don't need to perform an action, just drop a tile).

Also (for sake of completeness), you could active every character once and then reactive the same character over and over (you don't need to reactivated every body before re-reactivated someone).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoff Lag
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Rafael !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.