Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Poots
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Is it ok if I just say "yes please" too!

Hehe, My life partner is a wonderful programmer and we have chatted about including something like this with the game for a long time. However, she is still working full time and to do one of these right, takes quite a bit of thought and is in no way a small effort.

For now all I can say is that I want it, but its on the back burner while everything else gets worked on.

But! If anyone has any specific ideas or can call out game toolkit apps that have done a really great job, please do. I really wold love to learn / look more into it.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kingdomdeath wrote:
If anyone has any specific ideas

If I were you, I'd crowdsource a contest for the App. Winning source code becomes your property in exchange for some predetermined amount of product / credit toward purchases.

Use the best couple Apps to jump start the official app for KD:M.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lechat deschats
United States
flag msg tools
I think this game has great potential for a visual character sheet app. You could have equipment sets programmed to show up on each characters. Even wound areas animation for battle phase. The inventory kept on a character sheet app would be most useful for keeping track what everyone has for the next time you play. Also the civilization development aspect of this game could benefit from a record keeping app. In general any app designed for this game should have a share feature so that other players worldwide can see your progress. In my opinion apps that link player data together provide a more immersive experience of the game world.

Did I forget to mention whoever's writing this app should be in full collaboration with the artists of this game as to not take away from the jaw dropping visuals? :3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.