Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Somehow because I bought 2 starter boxes and 6 TIE Fightrs I've only got 6 Academy Pilot cards!

1. How did that happen?

2. Anyone want to trade for Academy Pilot cards? (On the theory that you should have cards for every ship you field).

I've got a ton of extra 'named' cards, but it seems that everyone has those!

I'm not going to complain that this is not a collectible game, but I do like the trading part!

I'd hate to buy more TIE fighters just to get Academy Pilot cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Symons
Belgium
Glabbeek
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should probably just contact FFG's "missing part service" through their website and tell them you're missing a few Academy Pilot cards. I was missing two ship pegs and they were replaced without too much trouble.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SammySnijbonen wrote:
You should probably just contact FFG's "missing part service" through their website and tell them you're missing a few Academy Pilot cards. I was missing two ship pegs and they were replaced without too much trouble.

Am I missing them? I didn't keep *real* good track of which cards came with which set..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reggie P
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have one each of the generic pilot cards for each of the TIE fighters, so that would be eight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thaddeuspwhirl wrote:
You should have one each of the generic pilot cards for each of the TIE fighters, so that would be eight!

Bummer. So I'll have to look around and see if I've misplaced them!

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pontier
United States
Oak Forest
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If he bought 2 starters and 6 TIE expansions, he should have 10 Academy Pilot cards. The most you you can have in a 100 point game is 8, but if you have ten ships you should have ten of all the generic TIE pilots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Piqsid wrote:
If he bought 2 starters and 6 TIE expansions, he should have 10 Academy Pilot cards. The most you you can have in a 100 point game is 8, but if you have ten ships you should have ten of all the generic TIE pilots.

That's what I thought too! Thanks - I'll have to double check!

I definitely have 8 ships, but I seem to have only 6 Academy Pilot cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaleb Eubank
United States
Senatobia
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You are remembering to check the backs, right? Never can be too sure with some of the bgg crowd...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
Um, you might want to ask for the missing ties too, if you have eight out of two starters and six expansions . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom brown
United Kingdom
Stanley
Co. Durham
flag msg tools
CROM THE INVINCIBLE, SAVIOR OF THE GRUNGE MASTERS DAUGHTER
badge
HE JUST CANT BE KILLED, OR CAN HE???
mbmbmbmbmb
check you see how many academy tie bases you have, that should match how many cards you have. And I would check you have enough evade tokens too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironman99 wrote:
check you see how many academy tie bases you have, that should match how many cards you have. And I would check you have enough evade tokens too.

Oh! That's a great idea! Thanks! Haven't had a chance to check yet, but will tonight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.