designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All,

Just wanted to relay some news.

The best kind of news...

"Good News"!

We just found out that we will be doing our own fulfillment for The Pre-Release shipments of Police Precinct.

Why is this good news?

It just means that the chances of all of the shipments being handled exactly correctly is much greater. There is always a risk when you try to communicate what you want done to a distant distribution center that something will get lost in the communication chain.

If you are not already in the Q to receive your copy, there is still time to get in (but hurry).

Stay Tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very good news - I think. Does this affect the ETA?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
debwentworth wrote:
Very good news - I think. Does this affect the ETA?

Hi Deb!

Ultimately it should bump things in the right direction a bit.

Prior ETAs incorporated 10 business days for sending out all of the Kickstarter orders from our distribution center.

Now with CMG handling it directly, we can do it faster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, then, it's REALLY good news!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jud Kieran
Australia
Ferndale
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Hi- Now can you tell me EXACTLY THE RELEASE DATE of this game for online retail outlet sale? I understand that you've got 'overheads'- hence the delay. But if you gave a 'COMMITED' release date then you would 'attract more 'attention' for this game!
I just wan't to know if it is going to be one of those 'nearly there but another production delay' jobs that are becoming more frequent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jud1 wrote:
Hi- Now can you tell me EXACTLY THE RELEASE DATE of this game for online retail outlet sale? I understand that you've got 'overheads'- hence the delay. But if you gave a 'COMMITED' release date then you would 'attract more 'attention' for this game!
I just wan't to know if it is going to be one of those 'nearly there but another production delay' jobs that are becoming more frequent!

Hi Jud!

Good point and good question!

check out this link for an explanation of timing...

http://www.commonman.com/timing/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Graham
United States
Carmichael
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Common Man Games wrote:
jud1 wrote:

Hi Jud!

Thanks - that helps! So within the next couple of weeks or so. (It says the last pre-release shipment should be Jan 16th, 2013. (At least I hope they meant 2013 )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jethrone wrote:
Common Man Games wrote:
jud1 wrote:

Hi Jud!

Thanks - that helps! So within the next couple of weeks or so. (It says the last pre-release shipment should be Jan 16th, 2013. (At least I hope they meant 2013 )

Yes, you are correct when you say ALL of this.

It is a moving target and we try to update our website constantly to reflect any shifts (as we gain new info).

Yes it is 2013.

By the way...

Happy 2013!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.