tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
If they can teach them to signal when changing lanes then there's several hundred-thousand humans in my city that I'd like to enroll in that class...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Now if we could only teach people how to drive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
The best thing about driving dogs is that they won't drive while talking on the phone, because they can't talk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MABBY wrote:
If they can teach them to signal when changing lanes then there's several hundred-thousand humans in my city that I'd like to enroll in that class...

Wait a minute, frame 56 of your avatar--is that a Corgi!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnylawless wrote:

Okay, can I rant a little here?

Here's the thing: if I am in the passing lane, and in fact passing traffic in the passing lane (which probably means that I am already going over the posted speed limit), and I notice that there is a car behind me which, by its proximity and the look of constipation on the driver's face, clearly wants to pass traffic even faster than I am currently passing traffic, I will generally get out of the lane to let that person go by. I don't mind, and if nothing else that person is cop bait for the rest of us.

However, if such a person flicks their headlights at me, then God as my witness I will stay in that damn passing lane and not accelerate or budge until I damn well feel like it. I don't care if their wife is in labor, I don't care if they're on their way to warn the president about terrorist attack, I don't care if it's Saint Paul and the damn Corinthians, if you flick your headlights at me you can just fucking settle in.

Just so you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Delano
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gola wrote:
jonnylawless wrote:

Here's the thing: if I am in the passing lane, and in fact passing traffic in the passing lane (which probably means that I am already going over the posted speed limit), and I notice that there is a car behind me which, by its proximity and the look of constipation on the driver's face, clearly wants to pass traffic even faster than I am currently passing traffic, I will generally get out of the lane to let that person go by. I don't mind, and if nothing else that person is cop bait for the rest of us.

However, if such a person flicks their headlights at me, then God as my witness I will stay in that damn passing lane and not accelerate or budge until I damn well feel like it. I don't care if their wife is in labor, I don't care if they're on their way to warn the president about terrorist attack, I don't care if it's Saint Paul and the damn Corinthians, if you flick your headlights at me you can just fucking settle in.

Just so you know.

Oh yeah. I'll still let them pass though. Once I have a clear space on the right I'll signal the lane change. 10 seconds later I'll start changing lanes. 10 seconds later I'll be done changing lanes. I love the look of "come on, COME ONNNNN!" in their eyes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott B
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Gola wrote:
jonnylawless wrote:

Just so you know.

I think this is a European thing. My understanding is, on the Autobahn, you flash your lights at somebody to let them know you want to pass, so they will get over. Personally, I HATE that. If they want to speed, they need to accommodate ME, not the other way around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Quote:
This video has been removed by the user.

soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Bond
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Leezer wrote:
Quote:
This video has been removed by the user.

soblue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20614593
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.