Hide
5 Posts

BANG! 10th Anniversary» Forums » General

Subject: Annie Versary rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Montes
msg tools
Can someone who gets this scan Annie Versary so I can use her card withthe original art? I already own the Bullet and all the expansion packs, and don't wanna buy this for one card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sándor Kazi
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 3 new character in the pack.
But... same here.

Ps: I don't think these cards are balanced. My feeling is that Annie Versary is too weak, Henry Block is too strong. Colorado Bill might be feared more than he sould be, and this ability makes John Pain stronger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bet he's lots of fun at parties.
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bumping this to see if anyone has found a source for these other than the 10th Anniversary game? Already have the Bullet and all expansions (except the recently released VOS). Worst case scenario a high res scan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I take it no luck yet?

Wish they'd sell these as a BGG promo 3 card pack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Zawada
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Appears as if I am in the same boat as others here. Trying to get ahold of one or two copies of the Annie Versary character card without paying market rate for the full 10th Anniversary game. Would love to find a resource.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.