Recommend
40 
 Thumb up
 Hide
3084 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [124] | 

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 2R1B PBF Waiting Room - sign up for a game here! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If you'd like to signup for a 2RaaB PBF, please check in/subscribe here!

I'm headed off to create PBF1 Main Thread now!

A few games here use Cassandra, which some people feel helps facilitate whispering in the game (a very common thing).

The Cassy website can be found here: The Cassandra Project
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
Let's do it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
mfl134 wrote:
Let's do it.

I'm with you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
I'm in. Just a base set for the first game? Maybe try to get 10 or 11 players? That way we can do color reveals, but not have it super crazy?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
I'll take suggestions via PM for a good roleset, depending on who signs up. 2RaaB PBF#1: A New Boom - main thread -- GAME OVER, BLUE AND GRAY WINS!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
We had a few that wanted in on PBF#1.

I'll join you for PBF#2

Please put your interest here and the mod, whoever it ends up being, will contact you.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
I'm in waiting.

Just got the chance to play this today for the first time, was great fun. Can't wait to do it again with more roles, and to see how the forum play works out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
PeteVasi wrote:
I'm in waiting.

Just got the chance to play this today for the first time, was great fun. Can't wait to do it again with more roles, and to see how the forum play works out.


My brain is trying to work through how different it will be in forum play. Theres some things I'm not sure how to do here that help in F2F. Guess the first one will be a learning game!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Holy shit, rebuilding your games collection is expensive!
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
Yeah, I have no idea how this is going to work either.

Oh well. Waiting list please!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Ho
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
I would also like to give this a try.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrey
Russia
St. Petersburg
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
Oh man, I've missed pbf1. Sing me up for next one please.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Niska
Sweden
Luleå
Norrbotten
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
Very much interested!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Grant
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
I'm in for PBF2.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
clydeiii wrote:
We had a few that wanted in on PBF#1.

I'll join you for PBF#2

Please put your interest here and the mod, whoever it ends up being, will contact you.


I'm interested in modding PBF#2. However, I'll be planning to tweak some rules regarding the ability to PM each other.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
Sounds like you might even be able to start up a game this weekend and we'd have enough players!

Waiting List wrote:

clydeiii
Billgrant
JohnnyWarpzone
Random_Phobosis
annab
mmazala
PeteVasi
SaiSaysPlayGo


Already at 8! Two more?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
clydeiii wrote:
Sounds like you might even be able to start up a game this weekend and we'd have enough players!

Waiting List wrote:

clydeiii
Billgrant
JohnnyWarpzone
Random_Phobosis
annab
mmazala
PeteVasi
SaiSaysPlayGo


Already at 8! Two more?


In
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
clydeiii wrote:
Sounds like you might even be able to start up a game this weekend and we'd have enough players!

Waiting List wrote:

clydeiii
Billgrant
JohnnyWarpzone
Random_Phobosis
annab
mmazala
PeteVasi
SaiSaysPlayGo


Already at 8! Two more?

I'll open up a thread later tonight for it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
nolemonplease wrote:
I'll open up a thread later tonight for it.

Decided to wait until we hammered out some forum rule changes.

The thread is up. 2R1B PBF#2: A Second Boom - Main Thread - GAME OVER, BLUE AND MI6 WIN!

I've added the following as tentatives to the signup list:

• clydeiii
• Billgrant
• JohnnyWarpzone
• Random_Phobosis
• annab
• mmazala
• PeteVasi
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
I'd be up for this. I read the rules, and I think I have some idea of what is going on. Be gentle.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
I'm up for Game Three!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
Azgard12 wrote:
I'm up for Game Three!

I was thinking a six-player PBF might be interesting; we've done a couple of larger games, and I'm keen to see if smaller ones also work on PBF.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
Vanderscamp wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:
I'm up for Game Three!

I was thinking a six-player PBF might be interesting; we've done a couple of larger games, and I'm keen to see if smaller ones also work on PBF.


I would also be up for a smaller, simpler one. 6-8 players?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
kreikkaturkulainen wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:
I'm up for Game Three!

I was thinking a six-player PBF might be interesting; we've done a couple of larger games, and I'm keen to see if smaller ones also work on PBF.


I would also be up for a smaller, simpler one. 6-8 players?


feels like for 6 plsyers you could almost arrange to be online and play it in an hour.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
miraria wrote:
kreikkaturkulainen wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:
I'm up for Game Three!

I was thinking a six-player PBF might be interesting; we've done a couple of larger games, and I'm keen to see if smaller ones also work on PBF.


I would also be up for a smaller, simpler one. 6-8 players?


feels like for 6 plsyers you could almost arrange to be online and play it in an hour.

With less than 10 you only have three rounds, so it would be pretty short.

6 players is preferable to 8 because of the room sizes; doubles of odd numbers are the best.

I'll mod this 6p game, who else is interested?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2RaaB PBF Waiting Room
Vanderscamp wrote:
miraria wrote:
kreikkaturkulainen wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:
I'm up for Game Three!

I was thinking a six-player PBF might be interesting; we've done a couple of larger games, and I'm keen to see if smaller ones also work on PBF.


I would also be up for a smaller, simpler one. 6-8 players?


feels like for 6 plsyers you could almost arrange to be online and play it in an hour.

With less than 10 you only have three rounds, so it would be pretty short.

6 players is preferable to 8 because of the room sizes; doubles of odd numbers are the best.

I'll mod this 6p game, who else is interested?


Ah, in that case I would go for 10, so I can play a "proper" game. I still prefer simple roles, but I am ok with more advanced ones. I would like to get a feel of a simple "full" game. I think I will skip this 6p, and wait until after New Year's.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [124] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.