Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Parker
United States
Aggieland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
You're only young once...but you can be immature the rest of your life!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually came USPS and I rec'd a notice to pick it up at the post office. (I guess because the package is barely too big for my standard street-side mailbox). Anyway, picked it up today and hope to get in a play this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex pang

Silver Spring
Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmb
i just receive my item today ..
but i just find out that.. the card inside custom element and element expansion are the same .. ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi Alex let us know what happened

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex pang

Silver Spring
Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmb
can you give me your email so that i can send you the pic

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bennet ROSENTHAL
United States
Manhattan Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today, too. Southern California. Mine had the misprinted description card in the scientist pack, so I'm looking for the missing special ability descriptions: Van 'T Hoff, Bergius, Haber, Fermi, & Karle. I also posted this on the Kickstarter page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galex888 wrote:
can you give me your email so that i can send you the pic

Alex

magecompanyinfo@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drbenn wrote:
Mine arrived today, too. Southern California. Mine had the misprinted description card in the scientist pack, so I'm looking for the missing special ability descriptions: Van 'T Hoff, Bergius, Haber, Fermi, & Karle. I also posted this on the Kickstarter page.

Hi Bennet, check the explanations here. I post them here, in order to save some time and you will be able to enjoy the whole game

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bennet ROSENTHAL
United States
Manhattan Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Alex. I posted a link to this page in the comments at your Kickstarter site to help others with the same issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drbenn wrote:
Thanks Alex. I posted a link to this page in the comments at your Kickstarter site to help others with the same issue.

As soon as i will get the new cards (i program the reprint), i will send the correct card

i said to Ed to post and some new on Kickstarter, don't worry for nothing.

Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
drbenn wrote:

As soon as i will get the new cards (i program the reprint), i will send the correct card

Alex

Alex - thanks for posting this - I got the misprinted card too.

Also, my game arrived damaged - who do I talk to about that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
motoyugota wrote:
exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
drbenn wrote:

Alex

Alex - thanks for posting this - I got the misprinted card too.

Send me a message in magecompanyinfo@gmail.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Parker
United States
Aggieland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
motoyugota wrote:

I felt lucky mine arrived okay. When I picked mine up at the post office and saw it in a badly handled bubblewrap envelope that appeared to be held together only by the huge number of overseas postage stamps, I had great concerns that the contents had not made it through the gauntlet (aka USPS). And it shouldn't have, but it did! This is one of my fears when I order from anywhere other than my favorite online stores...packaging for shipping. I pride myself in taking great care of my game collection and it drives my crazy to see how some are shipped!

Sorry for the rant...just felt like the right time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi George we put in envelopes only the single copies. All the pre-orders with 2 copies + were packed in boxes. The reason: The BG posts were charging the boxes as packs and in that case the ship fees wouldn't be so low but much much more. This is their system. So far we noted just one box damaged from all the copies we sent in many countries.

Also this is why i announced that from now on Alliance will send the games from USA directly to the people via UPS, so everything will be just fine

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Parker
United States
Aggieland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
exa1zar2ius3 wrote:

Hi George we put in envelopes only the single copies. All the pre-orders with 2 copies + were packed in boxes. The reason: The BG posts were charging the boxes as packs and in that case the ship fees wouldn't be so low but much much more. This is their system. So far we noted just one box damaged from all the copies we sent in many countries.

Also this is why i announced that from now on Alliance will send the games from USA directly to the people via UPS, so everything will be just fine :)

Alex

There's no doubt that the economics of shipping worldwide are behind these decisions. I just feel lucky my made it safely. Glad to hear the shipments are making it to their destinations okay and thanks for taking steps to increase the odds with future shipments. It still blows my mind the more I read about the perils and cost of shipping outside one's own country. Glad it's not part of my daily life!!! Thanks Alex and by the way, like the game!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.