Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darin Shaw
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to clarify the Bomb Actions. Can I take as many of these on my turn as I want? It appears the rules allow this but I wanted to clarify. Someone in our game was able to get enough workers to drop 2 bombs and load both of them in the same turn and end the game just like that. Kind of an abrupt ending to a great game. It was a 5-player game so he only needed 45 points and he had the 8 point implosion test token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keller
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yep, the rules state you can take as many bomb actions as you want during your turn as long as you have enough workers and resources to produce them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules in front of me, but you can do as many bomb actions as you want, IIRC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Above are correct. That sounds like outstanding planning to me. This game can have abrupt endings, but it is, in my experience, always fairly close. Can't tell you how many times I have been one worker, or resource short of winning, when someone downstream has what they need to win. Always the bridesmaid!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Bearden
United States
birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes this all most free form nature player turn that TMP allows is one of its beauties, but note that plays like that can happen but i do not think they will happen much.
It will take some precise planning to pull them off and is unsatisfying as this kind of ending may be for the other players it just shows you how a well played game can pay off for a player.

Hats off to the winner!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Shaw
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to all the responses. I guess we need to pay better attention to what others are doing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darin - there is a good help aid in the files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Mucchiello
United States
Edison
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
dhshaw22 wrote:
Thanks to all the responses. I guess we need to pay better attention to what others are doing.

Absolutely. Not a game where you can play multiplayer solitaire and expect to win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Theissen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Double bomb for the win just the other night. It pays to play quiet. !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.