Subject: Saga DVD vs. Classic Trilogy vs. Episode I rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron DeMarse
United States
Valdosta
Georgia
flag msg tools
I currently own the Star Wars Classic Trilogy Edition (1998), and I'm eager to buy the new Saga DVD Edition (2005). When I get the new one, should I throw out the old one? Were all of the questions from the Classic Trilogy game absorbed into the new Saga DVD game? Does anyone know where I could find this out?

Also, there's the rare Episode I Edition (1999). Does anyone know if these questions are unique, or if they were absorbed into the 2005 game as well?

I kind of suspect that the lazy folks over at Hasbro wouldn't make up totally new and unique questions for all three games, but I'm not sure where I can find this out. Anyone who can shed some light on this would be a godsend.

Thanks,
Czar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Herridge
Canada
Unspecified
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mb
After playing both the original Classic set and the new Saga DVD edition I have kept the the older version (just for collection purposes) as when I want a game I'll play the Saga version.

I have to look at the categories but it may be possible to add the older cards into the new version (that is if they weren't absorbed into the new game).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.