Eclipse» Forums » Sessions

Subject: 3 player session with Eridani, Hydran and Mechanema rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Riku Koskinen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all. This is my first ever session report of any game session, but Eclipse seemed like a fun one to cover so I decided to get some notes and photos during the game. Our gameplay may not be that great tactics-wise, because each of us had less than 10 games of Eclipse under our belt, but I hope this report is at least readable.

The game was basic Eclipse with Supernova expansion. Three players sat down on the table, and player order was randomly determined to be Joel, Noora and me. After the initial setup, the tech draw looked like this:

My observations were mainly that there were no cheap 2/2 techs to start a tech tree with, and the good early game techs that were available were one Improved Hull and one Advanced Robotics. I also noted that one copy of each advanced resource tech would make it easier to place cubes on the board. As the third player, I got to choose my race first. So far I had not played with Mechanema or Planta, so I wanted to try either of them, and chose Mechanema. Using the same logic, Noora ended up taking Hydran Progress. Joel had not played with any of the four remaining alien species, so he rolled a dice and ended up getting Eridani Empire. With that sweet Improved Hull he would've probably gotten a nice start with Orion, though.

Round 1
Joel of course started by researching, and pondered between Improved Hull and Advanced Robotics. Eridani would really want that extra disc but a first turn IH can lead to nice starts, too. He chose the ship part, which was perfect for Noora because Hydran has 5 science at the start of game and one tech on the third tech row, meaning that she got the Advanced Robotics right with her first action in the game. I had no techs to research, so I started exploring. I opened the ring II hex, which ended up being an empty hex with a discovery tile. I know taking the 2 VP is always a safe choice, but I ended up taking the 6 materials anyway, because it would allow my Mechanema to get a dreadnought or two cruisers right away.

After my turn Joel explored his ring I hex, because he probably knew that with IH and Eridani's money he can try to get to Galactic Center pretty quickly. Unfortunately for him, the hex was unimpressive for start of the game, as it only had a science + advanced science planet and not even a discovery tile. He influenced it anyway to get more exploration options on future turns. Noora's second action was a duplicate of my first one. She explored her ring II hex and got an empty one with materials discover tile, and she chose to get the 6 materials, possibly enabling a quick dreadnought. I explored again, choosing my ring I hex this time. It was a pretty good one, having a white planet and a science planet in addition to an advanced money planet with only one ancient present.

Joel showed he's not one to turtle (and with Eridani that's exactly the correct choice), and explored the ring I hex right next to the one I explored. This was an unoccupied sector with a science and material planet, so he influenced the hex. Noora also explored her ring I hex, which contained material plus advanced material and a money planet along with one ancient. I didn't know what to do, so I just upgraded my ships, replacing cruiser's +1 computer with a +2 one (Mechanema has Positron Computer initially), adding a default hull to the empty cruiser slot and a +2 computer to empty interceptor slot. The thing I like about Mechanema the most is the ability to upgrade three pieces instead of two.

Joel didn't want to spend all of his Eridani starting money right away, so he passed. Noora chose to explore ring III, and got rewarded with a good early game system, containing material and money planets. She obviously took control of that hex. I noticed that I have enough actions to build two cruisers and attack the ancient in the ring I hex, but after pulling back the empty hex disc due to bankruptcy, I wouldn't be able to explore its neighbors. So I decided to explore it's neighboring ring II hex and leave attacking for round 2. This proved to be a successful gamble, because I got a decent system with money + advanced money and science planets, letting me use my colony ships on round 1 after all.

Joel had no reactions and Noora passed too. I still needed to burn one action to bankrupt that empty hex disc back, so I built two cruisers and then everyone passed. Here's the galaxy after round 1 (Joel with Eridani playing red, Noora with Hydran playing blue and me with Mechanema playing white):

End-of-round tech draw brought a redundant Positron Computer and second copies of Advanced Labs and Fusion Drive. Gauss Shield, Wormhole Generator and Quantum Grid were the new options, but due to the massive price tag of the two latter ones, the Gauss Shield was the only interesting addition to the table. It would help the Hydran start chaining techs easier or just be an alternative to Improved Hull, which the board was lacking and two players still wanted to get.

Round 2
Joel started by building a dreadnought next to the galaxy center, and Noora researched Gauss Shield and Fusion drive. I wanted to research something, and with three advanced money planets in my vicinity and already one tech on the second row, I wanted to target Advanced Economy. Due to Positron Computers using power, I thought Fusion Source might become useful, so that's what I teched.

Joel upgraded his dreadnought with some Eridani initial techs, the choices being Gauss Shield and one Plasma Cannon. He couldn't go double plasma cannon because the Eridani dreadnought only has 4 power by default. And of course the shield is quite useful against GCDS and ancients. Noora upgraded her interceptor and dreadnought with gauss shields, and I moved my two cruisers to meet the ancient in the ring I hex next to me.

Joel continued his upgrading business by replacing the default hulls of dreadnought with improved ones, and Noora built a dreadnought of her own. I couldn't do much more than explore, but I was already getting two planets colonized after my likely victory over the ancient ship, so I passed.

Joel upgraded his interceptor with fusion drive (yet another Eridani starting tech) and improved hull, and Noora moved her dreadnought and starting interceptor to the ring I hex that had an ancient ship in it. I had no reason to react.

Now because of the interceptor's fusion drive, Joel was able to move both his dreadnought and interceptor (which was still on the starting hex) to battle the GCDS, and everyone passed after this action.

I had an easy battle with no losses against a single ancient with my two double-hulled cruisers that hit with 4/5/6. Noora had shields in her ships, but still the ancient ship managed to roll a six to kill the interceptor before getting destroyed itself. Joel battled GCDS with one interceptor and one dreadnought with the following blueprints:

Interceptor got a hit or two from fives, and the dreadnought from a six (not a single GCDS roll had a total number of hits enough to kill the interceptor, so the wounds were distributed among the two ships), but the GCDS succumbed before getting anything destroyed.

Each of us took control over the hexes we battled in, and everyone chose to keep the discovery tile bonus instead of the 2 VP. I had a free tech, and Fusion Source was the cheapest one available. My thinking was that since I'm Mechanema and there is already one Monolith tech on the board, I probably want to tech the third row some amount. I also had the Fusion Source researched, so the new drive would be easy to add to my ships, especially with the ability to upgrade three ship parts per action.

Noora got Ion Missiles as her discovery tile and put them on her Dreadnought, covering a single hull part. I commented that maybe they could be a better addition to a ship one can have more than two of, but I'm not sure if my reasoning even was that good. Joel got the 11 energy source ship part, and put it on his dreadnought.

The galaxy looked like this after round 2:

Among the new techs were another copies of Advanced Mining and Economy, plus an Improved Hull, Fusion Source, Nanorobots and Advanced Robotics as the only copies on the board (although some of these were already researched by us). Overall a nice selection at this stage of the game.

Round 3
I immediately researched Improved Hull, and Joel got the Advanced Robotics. Noora explored the ring I hex near Joel, and got a very boring white planet plus advanced money planet without enemies or a discovery tile. She still put a disc on it to enable further exploring in that direction.

I explored a ring II hex next to the hex I had my two cruisers on. The hex had a money planet and a white planet with advanced material planet, guarded by one ancient. The question is why didn't I explore the last ring I hex that was just next to me, because Joel explored that (from the galaxy center) with his next action. Unfortunately for him, the hex had advanced science and advanced material planets, and only a standard money planet, so there was no point in taking over that hex. Joel lacked all the advanced resource techs at this point. Noora explored a ring II hex, too, and took control of the hex with a science planet and advanced money planet.

I decided I should leave some defense in the area with good planets right next to the galaxy center, so I chose to move with only one cruiser to battle the ancient in the hex I explored on my previous action, and I also moved my starting interceptor to the area I just left with my one cruiser. Joel explored the ring II hex next to his home system, and got a weak hex again: only science + advanced science planet present. It's the same planet configuration as is in the ring I hex next to his home system, so Joel didn't exactly get lucky with these draws. As you can see from the photo below, Joel has no discs next to his home system at the end of this round. Noora passed, and so did everyone else.

I had a realistic chance to lose the battle against one ancient with a cruiser equipped with 2 hulls, a +2 computer and a single ion cannon. With me having more initiative, however, I didn't get unlucky enough to lose, so I got to populate this new sector. The discovery tile showed +5 science, which I happily took as 2 VPs instead. The galaxy after round 3:

The tech draw gave two Neutron Bombs, the yet another Advanced Robotics, Fusion Source, Nanorobots and Fusion Drive. Interesting ones are the Neutron Bombs that make it easier to wreak havoc on enemy territory, and Advanced Robotics that I would get whenever I wanted to research it.

Round 4:
Noora started by researching Neutron Bombs and Advanced Economy. I picked the remaining Advanced Economy because I had three planets I could populate with it. Joel explored a ring II hex and finally got another sector worth colonizing: 2 ancients guarding a planet of each resource type.

Noora explored the penultimate ring II hex and found one ancient guarding a white planet and and advanced material and an advanced money planet. I researched Nanorobots, still planning to go deep with the third row of techs, and Joel built his second dreadnought next to the double-ancient hex he just explored.

Noora moved her dreadnought to the hex she just explored, and I realized I have plenty of science production, so I could aim for filling my science tracks so I researched Neutron Bombs. Joel researched Positron Computers, aiming to boost his combat capabilities.

Enough had happened for Noora, so she passed. I upgraded my cruiser singleton hulls to improved ones as well as its nuclear source to fusion source. Joel moved his newly built dreadnought to battle the two ancients he found. Then everyone passed.

Battles were fought and both dreadnoughts emerged victorious. Noora chose to take the cruiser discovery tile as 2 VPs, and Joel took +5 science points after thinking about it for a while. Round 4 galaxy status:

Tech draw was strong: Two Starbases and Plasma Cannon, which would definitely be researched. The others were a Phase Shield, Tachyon Source and Gluon Computer.

Round 5
Noora researched Plasma Cannon and Fusion Source. I decided it's time to go hunt some discovery tiles, and explored an outer hex, and hit a jackpot: 2 ancients guarding money and science planets and an advanced material planet. Joel tried the same, but his III hex only had a money and an advanced science planet. Joel didn't bother to place a disc on this hex.

Noora explored a III hex too, and got an ancient guarding a white planet. I built two cruisers next to the double ancients, and Joel researched Orbitals to try to improve his economy.

Dreadnoughts were improved by Noora: A plasma cannon and fusion source replaced their weaker counterparts. I moved my new cruisers to battle the two ancients, and Joel built an orbital with the intention to populate it with an economist. Joel's materials production had been on a low level, so he couldn't afford another orbital.

Noora moved her dreadnought to fight the ancient she revealed earlier this turn, and I decided it was time for me to discover Advanced Robotics. Joel upgraded positron computer and plasma cannon to his dreadnought.

Noora passed, I researched Starbase and then everyone passed and the battles began.

I lost one of the two cruisers in my battle against two ancients. The cruisers were equipped with only a single ion cannon, but they hit with 4/5/6. And they also had two improved hulls. Still, my first two rolls were 1+1 and 2+2, and the ancients got a steady flow of 5's and 6's, so good bye cruiser. Not that it mattered much, because I could build another with just 4 resources. Noora's dreadnought survived the battle.

Both Noora and I chose to keep our ship part discovery tiles as 2 VPs, because we didn't find a good reason to utilize them (I had the +3 computer and Noora the 4-hex moving drive). Round 5 ended up with galaxy looking like this:

Interesting techs were another Plasma Cannon, giving all the players access to it, and Quantum Grid. The third Neutron Bombs appeared also. The rest were the second Gluon Computer, another Orbital and Tachyon Drive.

Round 6
Noora started by researching Starbase and Advanced Mining. Then I did a mistake, I think, and researched Quantum Grid instead of the remaining Advanced Mining. My economy was definitely good enough, but my materials production was so low that I couldn't get a decent fleet (I couldn't build my dreadnoughts). With 3 upgrades per action it would've been trivial to make the dreads deadly ships, but I just lacked the materials. I had advanced material planets under my control, so I should've definitely researched the mining here instead of using up all my science for the quantum grid. Anyway, back on track: Joel's first action for the round was to research Advanced Labs.

Noora explored outer hexes, and hit a supernova. She had the Hydrans, so there was a decent chance she could keep the tile for the remainder of the game. At the moment of supernova discovery, she had at least 3 techs per row. I explored ring III, too, and got a material plus advanced money planet. Having advanced economy and the need for resources were a good reason to put a disc on this hex. Joel followed suit and explored III, getting a discovery tile and a white planet. He took the tile as +8 money, although I thought it would've been better as 2 VPs.

Noora decided to use influence action just to unflip two colony ships. The supernova and newly activated advanced material sites required quite much colonization. I had plenty of actions due to the Quantum Grid, so I explored yet another III hex, resulting in a science and a material planet, which I took over. Joel explored the final ring II hex, turning over a material planet and discovery tile. He took the tile and it again showed +8 money, but this time Joel took it as 2 VPs.

Noora passed, but I continued exploring while there was still something to explore. I opened up a money plus advanced science planet, which I didn't put a disc on, since I lacked Advanced Labs. Joel decided to get some player vs player battling, and moved his dreadnought two hexes to the place where I had my single cruiser.

Noora passed again, and so did I. Joel researched Neutron Bombs as his last action, with no reactions played.

I retreated from the battle with my cruiser, and Joel couldn't shoot it down (it wasn't even possible). Joel got his reputation tile from the bag and bombed my two planets from the hex. Here's how the board looked like after round 6:

The required supernova roll was 4 or more with 2d6, so it unsurprisingly didn't blow up. Tech draw brought a redundant Advanced Robotics, another Phase Shield, Gauss Shield, Monolith (now two of them on the board), Artifact Key, and more interestingly, Plasma Missile.

Round 7
Noora started the usual way, researching Nanorobots and Quantum Grid. I researched Plasma Cannon (I considered missiles for a while, but I tried to get the row filled so I started with cheap ones to get better use of discounts), while Joel took Phase Shields.

As a pre-emptive counter-measure (is such a concept even valid?), Noora moved her dreadnought from the backwaters of the galaxy to her ring I hex with good VP value and planets. After all, Joel had the center in his control, so it might've been a good idea to at least pin one ship in case of mobilization. Then I researched Advanced Mining, which I probably should have done the turn before. Joel upgraded his dreadnought so that phase shield and fusion drive replaced the weaker versions.

Noora upgraded Plasma Cannon and Fusion Drive to her dreadnought blueprints. I took an influence action to get a ring III hex in my control while at the same time making use of the colony ship unflipping: I had planets to populate due to advanced mining. Joel made a bit questionable move of putting his single dreadnought on a hex where I already had two cruisers and an interceptor. Maybe Joel missed that I could build 4 starbases and upgrade their weaponry with a few actions I could easily afford.

Noora was preparing for a possible invasion, and upgraded her starbase blueprint with gauss shield and plasma cannon. I had 7 resources, so I burned 3 money to build 4 starbases on the hex Joel just invaded. They cost 2 apiece for Mechana and I had Nanorobots which increased the build capacity from Mechana's default 3 to 4. Joel started to make some defense too, as he upgraded his starbase blueprints with phase shield and plasma cannon. None of us noticed that Joel actually didn't have the starbase tech yet and no copies were left on the board, so Joel needed that tech to become available or the upgrade action was pointless.

An influence action was performed by Noora. She took control of an area (with a star, enabling a larger future Artifact Key), and unflipped two colony ships. I upgraded 2 plasma cannons and a fusion source to my starbases, and Joel passed, thinking that he only needs to react if anything.

Noora passed next, and I upgraded my starbases with two positron computers (one would've been pointless, because Joel's dreadnought had -2 shields) and I also changed my cruiser's ion cannon to plasma cannon. Joel could've reacted to this by switching an improved hull to another -2 shield, but then I could've afforded to upgrade my starbases to 4x Plasma cannons. That would've meant 16 dice that need to throw two sixes to destroy the dreadnought. Joel had a tighther money situation, so he passed instead of trying to drain my actions. Everyone passed.

I had 8 dice that would've needed to roll three 4/5/6, Quite good odds, but instead I threw 11122356, and the dreadnought got to shoot back (my cruisers and interceptors didn't roll a single 6, which also would've been enough to kill the 'nought). Joel threw two dice, and the hit range was 4/5/6. Both of them were hits, so I lost two starbases. However, 4 dice did give me at least one 4/5/6, so in the end I traded two starbases with Joel's dreadnought, and I got to keep 1 reputation tile out of 4 drawn, and Joel got 1 out of 3 drawn.

Meanwhile Noora had researched to minimum of 4 techs per row, so she only needed to throw 4 or better in the supernova test. Instead she rolled 1+1, and the star went nova. Situation after 7 rounds:

Tech draw was pretty meaningless. Another Wormhole Generator, a third Monolith, redundant Neutron Bombs, Nanorobots, Phase Shield and an Orbital.

Round 8
Joel started by researching Plasma Missiles, and Noora took Monolith and Artifact Key netting total of 15 science and resources. I researched Phase Shields in case Joel goes missile-crazy.

Joel opted to influence a 3-point hex instead (the one in front of his home system, which also has a star for artifact key). Noora researched phase shield and positron computer, and I researched Tachyon source mostly to get to maximum techs on the first row.

After two actions Joel passed. He said he only needed reactions so he just wanted to keep the 1st position. Noora upgraded positron computer to her starbase and phase shield to her dreadnought, to keep her defenses ready. I influenced two 2-point hexes: The one Joel took from me on round 6 but didn't take control over himself, and the one that Joel explored from galaxy center on round 3 but which had not been under anyone's control before now.

Joel didn't react, and Noora built three monoliths. I built 2 starbases, a cruiser and an interceptor in a hex I just took control of.

Passing continues from Joel's side, and Noora built two Starbases on her ring I hex. Everyone passed after that. There are no battles, because no one has enough resources to both go offensive and keep defenses. If player A attacks B, C can just march to A's territory. The situation before the last round:

Last techs of the game are pretty irrelevant. Plasma Cannon, Tachyon Source, Gluon Computer, Fusion Source, Tachyon Drive and Advanced Labs don't change anyone's plans.

Round 9
Joel researches artifact key, getting materials and money. Noora researches Tachyon Source and Orbital just for the points, and I research Tachyon Drive for the same reason.

Joel researches Monolith, and Noora's best move is to influene two 1 VP hexes with her spare discs. I research Gluon Computer, thus completing my first row of techs.

Joel has a 2 VP hex nearby and unoccupied, so he influences it. Noora builds one monolith and a starbase just in case. I research Gauss Shield to complete my second row of techs.

Nanorobots are researched by Joel for points, and Noora influences a 1 VP hex. I influence two 1 VP hexes, since there are no good offensive opportunities.

Joel builds a monolith and interceptor, and everyone passes to end the game with an anti-climatic turn.

Here are the player boards at the end of game:

And the final galaxy (not much different from round 8):

Final scores:

Joel/Eridani: 12 reputation, 2 discovery tiles, 3 monoliths, 6 tech, 13 hexes
Noora/Hydran: 5 reputation, 4 discovery tiles, 12 monoliths, 10 tech, 16 hexes
Riku/Mechanema: 10 reputation, 4 discovery tiles, 0 monoliths, 10 tech, 17 hexes

1. Noora 47 points
2. Riku 41 points
3. Joel 36 points

The game was very fun, but I wonder when we start to battle earlier and more

I like economy building, but it has to be wrong to let Hydran just be there. But then again, when your own economy is working nicely and you get good point per action value, why would you attack a player just to leave open yourself for the third player. Or maybe this is just an issue for 3er.

Anyway, thanks for reading if you got this far!

-Riku
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peder Bergenwall
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
I have yet to unpack the game (and find people to play with, TBH), but reading these types of session reports really makes me itch for a chance to play it. Nice touch with the photos as well, helps a new player get a sense of what you're describing.

You having lost (or "not won"), how does that affect your enjoyment of the game? Was the outcome known well ahead of time or did it feel like a close race all the way to the end?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Richardson

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
kollapse wrote:
Was the outcome known well ahead of time

I guessed the outcome after seeing the race picks. whistle

Padish wrote:
it has to be wrong to let Hydran just be there. But then again, when your own economy is working nicely and you get good point per action value, why would you attack a player just to leave open yourself for the third player. Or maybe this is just an issue for 3er.

Yes you can't let Hydran alone, and yes imbalance resulting from being forced to stop the leader is definitely a problem for 3p. 3p is my least favorite player count. I prefer 2p or 4p.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petri Savola
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ParticleMan wrote:
kollapse wrote:
Was the outcome known well ahead of time

I guessed the outcome after seeing the race picks. whistle

Padish wrote:
it has to be wrong to let Hydran just be there. But then again, when your own economy is working nicely and you get good point per action value, why would you attack a player just to leave open yourself for the third player. Or maybe this is just an issue for 3er.

Yes you can't let Hydran alone, and yes imbalance resulting from being forced to stop the leader is definitely a problem for 3p. 3p is my least favorite player count. I prefer 2p or 4p.

Nice session report, Riku!

In a game with very experienced players Hydrans aren't too strong, in my opinion. Their early weakness is a big handicap when their opponents are actively looking for opportunities to crush them instantly if they are careless.

As you said, 3p games rewards turtling much more than 2p or 4-6p games. When ambassadors are in the game, turtling often results in 0-1 ambassadors and then you're losing production against the players who don't turtle and have 2-3 ambassadors.

Also, with higher player count the good reputation tokens (3, 4) are quickly drawn from the reputation bag and you get just 1's and 2's if you don't fight early.

3p games are nice, but I also definitely prefer the game with 4-6 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Motz
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One quick thing I noticed is that you appeared to "distribute" hits from the GCDS between two ships. This is not technically correct. Neutral attacks first attempt to destroy a ship (Largest to smallest based on number of blueprint slots), then if that isn't possible they apply all of their damage to the largest remaining ship (again based on blueprint slots).

Not sure if this would have made a difference - but it might have, if the dreadnought had taken all the damage.

Great report! Keep it up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petri Savola
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
LazyJ wrote:
One quick thing I noticed is that you appeared to "distribute" hits from the GCDS between two ships. This is not technically correct. Neutral attacks first attempt to destroy a ship (Largest to smallest based on number of blueprint slots), then if that isn't possible they apply all of their damage to the largest remaining ship (again based on blueprint slots).

Not sure if this would have made a difference - but it might have, if the dreadnought had taken all the damage.

Great report! Keep it up!

If interceptor has no shields and dreadnought has shields, all 5's will hit the interceptor and all 6's the dreadnought unless the roll would destroy the interceptor, but not the dreadnought, in which case 6's would also be distributed on the interceptor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Motz
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah - good catch. I missed the shields somehow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riku Koskinen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kollapse wrote:
I have yet to unpack the game (and find people to play with, TBH), but reading these types of session reports really makes me itch for a chance to play it. Nice touch with the photos as well, helps a new player get a sense of what you're describing.

You having lost (or "not won"), how does that affect your enjoyment of the game? Was the outcome known well ahead of time or did it feel like a close race all the way to the end?

Even though I always "play to win", I really like these kinds of games where you can do a lot of fun stuff even if it's clear a round or two before the end that you cannot win. I haven't won that often in Eclipse, but I've always enjoyed the sessions. Eclipse is quite a short game, anyway, so there's not much of waiting for it to end in those cases when you are struggling to keep up in the game.

However, in this session I didn't count our points beforehand, so I thought I could have a chance of victory in this game when we started counting the VPs. But it was quite trivial that the Hydran's 12 VPs from monoliths was a bit too much to overcome by other means, but it didn't mean I was giving up on the last round or anything like that. I tried to figure an offensive, but the lack of building materials was mostly the reason that I couldn't mount a decent attack, so I left Noora alone and just tried to maximize my points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.