Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
604 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [25] | 

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 2RaaB PBF#1: The Bunker - Round #1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Players beginning in The Bunker:
Robb
mylittlepwny
jageroxorz
mfl134
nolemonplease
djgutierrez77
JarekWarsaw
Golux13
Jythier

Room, please elect a leader in any way you'd like, then have that leader private message me FOUR PEOPLE to transfer from The Bunker to the Command Post. Your deadline to do this is Friday, 8am BGG time (24 hours from Thursday, 8am BGG time, the official start of the game).

If you have a rules question, please read the rules first, then PM if it doesn't help: Two Rooms and a Boom Rules v3.3
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So. I'm blue. What about you guys? Anyone want to share their card?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Lincoln
NE: NEBRASKA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
So. I'm blue. What about you guys? Anyone want to share their card?


That was quick, but I don't know if I can trust you in those shades...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Effinger
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
I'm nominating Caitlin for leader. She seems honest and open, and willing to share.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Effinger
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Robb wrote:
I'm nominating Caitlin for leader. She seems honest and open, and willing to share.


(Man, anyone else feel like they have NO idea as to what to do?)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Lincoln
NE: NEBRASKA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Robb wrote:
Robb wrote:
I'm nominating Caitlin for leader. She seems honest and open, and willing to share.


(Man, anyone else feel like they have NO idea as to what to do?)


That's sort of the appeal for me right now
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Lincoln
NE: NEBRASKA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I would think this would be a good leader selection method;
Poll
Who will be our leader
Robb
mylittlepwny
jageroxorz
mfl134
nolemonplease
djgutierrez77
JarekWarsaw
Golux13
Jythier
      6 answers
Poll created by mylittlepwny
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes sense, and per the rules, it takes 5 votes (majory, more than half the room) for someone to become the leader.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Robb wrote:
Robb wrote:
I'm nominating Caitlin for leader. She seems honest and open, and willing to share.


(Man, anyone else feel like they have NO idea as to what to do?)

Robb, would you like to reveal with each other? Perhaps a color reveal?

(You'll get the hang of the first room thing after a few games. =)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Lincoln
NE: NEBRASKA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Makes sense, and per the rules, it takes 5 votes (majory, more than half the room) for someone to become the leader.


Okay, but I can see a point where if we all vote, but no one person has 5 votes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Lincoln
NE: NEBRASKA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Robb wrote:
Robb wrote:
I'm nominating Caitlin for leader. She seems honest and open, and willing to share.


(Man, anyone else feel like they have NO idea as to what to do?)

Robb, would you like to reveal with each other? Perhaps a color reveal?

(You'll get the hang of the first room thing after a few games. =)


Didn't you already color reveal? Or is there a chance that that is a lie?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mylittlepwny wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Makes sense, and per the rules, it takes 5 votes (majory, more than half the room) for someone to become the leader.


Okay, but I can see a point where if we all vote, but no one person has 5 votes.


Oh. So the rules have everyone voting on *one* person. I wonder if the better idea would be to do a "Do you want so-and-so for the leader?" If it gets enough, then that's the new leader. If someone wants to become a new leader, they can try to make a new poll "Do you want to make this-person the new leader?" In my previous games, the color majority generally can agree on a spokesperson to choose people to go.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mylittlepwny wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Robb wrote:
Robb wrote:
I'm nominating Caitlin for leader. She seems honest and open, and willing to share.


(Man, anyone else feel like they have NO idea as to what to do?)

Robb, would you like to reveal with each other? Perhaps a color reveal?

(You'll get the hang of the first room thing after a few games. =)


Didn't you already color reveal? Or is there a chance that that is a lie?

Yep. That was me just talking. (Game wise, I haven't shown my card.)

I wish to do a color reveal with Robb.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Lincoln
NE: NEBRASKA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
mylittlepwny wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Makes sense, and per the rules, it takes 5 votes (majory, more than half the room) for someone to become the leader.


Okay, but I can see a point where if we all vote, but no one person has 5 votes.


Oh. So the rules have everyone voting on *one* person. I wonder if the better idea would be to do a "Do you want so-and-so for the leader?" If it gets enough, then that's the new leader. If someone wants to become a new leader, they can try to make a new poll "Do you want to make this-person the new leader?" In my previous games, the color majority generally can agree on a spokesperson to choose people to go.


Sure, or we can force people voting on candidates with the fewest votes to switch to another candidate with more votes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys! I guess I gonna have to create some new way of taking notes

Let's start with some bold moves.
I want to co-reveal to DJ.
I want to co-reveal to Jythier.


I am open to make color reveal with anyone who kindly asks

Not sure how to play this game, but this sounds like gathering data is more important than hiding my identity.
So you might think I'm not the Bomber or President, cause I want to co-reveal. But what if I'm bluffing?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mylittlepwny wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
mylittlepwny wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Makes sense, and per the rules, it takes 5 votes (majory, more than half the room) for someone to become the leader.


Okay, but I can see a point where if we all vote, but no one person has 5 votes.


Oh. So the rules have everyone voting on *one* person. I wonder if the better idea would be to do a "Do you want so-and-so for the leader?" If it gets enough, then that's the new leader. If someone wants to become a new leader, they can try to make a new poll "Do you want to make this-person the new leader?" In my previous games, the color majority generally can agree on a spokesperson to choose people to go.


Sure, or we can force people voting on candidates with the fewest votes to switch to another candidate with more votes.

I agree. This method seems better suited for PBF. So we all (or most) vote, and by the end of voting we ask players who voted for people with low support, to switch to someone with high support.

I was thinking about something like BSG-like interrupt token. Each player quotes it and adds his vote. We would be able to see history of votes, who voted for who and time it took place. But Poll also works. Which one do you prefer, guys?
Token for Leader election wrote:

Leader election
Nominate player, who will become our new leader.

Robb - Caitlin (nolemonplease)
mylittlepwny - mylittlepwny
jageroxorz -
mfl134 -
nolemonplease -
djgutierrez77 -
JarekWarsaw - Jarek
Golux13 -
Jythier -
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I co-reveal with JarekWarsaw.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
I co-reveal with JarekWarsaw.

Great! So I posted a question to Clyde regarding this. The question was, who should send us PM with color+role of the other player. Can we do it on our own or should it be done by Clyde. I guess we will wait for him to answer.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You may PM each other, but only your role.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I will do a co-reveal with anyone who wants assuming I get at least 5 takers.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You may answer me privately just make sure to post that you answered me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, everyone.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
I co-reveal with JarekWarsaw.

So. Do you guys like each other?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't answer.


PS... you all want an ally in me. If anyone is willing to do a character reveal to me without needed me to reveal back, you won't regret it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish to co-reveal with Jage

Hi Jage! Who are you?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [25] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.