dong hyuk song
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
for example

duke title is only one.

if some playeres are tie as prestiage score, how to solve it?

who has priority to assign duke title?

thx for your answer in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Prestige is done in turn order, no? Starts with the holder of the Queen token and goes left. And there are no ties: if player one has 5 and player two has 5 as well, player two goes to the next lowest spot on the track.

That's from memory, but I believe I'm right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Beasi
United States
Easthampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
Prestige is done in turn order, no? Starts with the holder of the Queen token and goes left. And there are no ties: if player one has 5 and player two has 5 as well, player two goes to the next lowest spot on the track.

That's from memory, but I believe I'm right.

Prestige is determined in turn order and as he said there are no ties. If your total matches someone already on the track, you have to take the next lowest unoccupied space.

Once everyone has determined their prestige, titles are chosen in order of prestige amount, starting with the player with the most prestige and ending with the player with the least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.