Subject: Second edition countersheet scan rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edmond
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone upload a scan of the second edition countersheets ?
Only first edition countersheets scan are here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
rulx wrote:

I'd second my desire for a scan. Any one have one? I punched mine before I remembered to do it.
Would be much appreciate - GG for the poster!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
mbmbmbmbmb
hipshot wrote:
rulx wrote:

I'd second my desire for a scan. Any one have one? I punched mine before I remembered to do it.

We should also have a scan of the counters for GBII in Special Ops #3...they are counters that come with Case Blue, but are needed with GBII for a couple of scenarios (If you don't have CB). I just got these and haven't punched them yet. I'll try and get the scanner fired up this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
mbmbmbmbmb
Scans of the 37 counters from Special Ops #3 are uploaded and in moderation stage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
InvisibleRobots wrote:
hipshot wrote:
rulx wrote:

We should also have a scan of the counters for GBII in Special Ops #3...they are counters that come with Case Blue, but are needed with GBII for a couple of scenarios (If you don't have CB). I just got these and haven't punched them yet. I'll try and get the scanner fired up this weekend.

I posted stuff from a site. But ... I think they were not the current re print. I really am not sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Thanks to
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

for posting the 2011 C/Sheets. I can see the Axis formations there, so the rest are forthcoming.

Inorder to avoid confusion, I deleted the upload I made of what I believed to be the current counters, in hindsight I dont think they were.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All 7 counter sheets front and back from the 2011 printing are uploaded. I also included one of the three duplicate OCS marker sheets that came with the game.

Last weekend I pushed the extra unit counters from Special Ops #3, and since the 'Christmas Bonus' counters are already in the gallery, I think that does it -- we have all counters for GBII: 2001 and 2011. And I have a working scanner again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Thanks man. GG sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.