Popular Tags: [View All]
Per. E
Sweden
Falkenberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi

I was wondering if anyone have compiled a card list of the base game,
having a copy with what i belive to be missing cards and need to check it up.

The most obvious error is a missing Omnitron text card but out of the villain decks only the Baron Blade deck is the stated 25 cards + Baron blade 2 cards
The others vary between 23-25 cards

Not checked trough the Hero cards so much but a complete list would help here as well.

Anyone able to help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ketigid ketigid
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
www.spiffworld.com/sotm/files/sotm_rules_and_clarifications....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Algard wrote:
Hi

I was wondering if anyone have compiled a card list of the base game,
having a copy with what i belive to be missing cards and need to check it up.

The most obvious error is a missing Omnitron text card but out of the villain decks only the Baron Blade deck is the stated 25 cards + Baron blade 2 cards
The others vary between 23-25 cards

Not checked trough the Hero cards so much but a complete list would help here as well.

Anyone able to help?

Make sure cards aren't stuck together. Best way to do this is literally go one by one and look at the tops of them to see what is thicker than the others.

I had this problem with my set when it came in and just "looking" at them it took me more than 3 times to see that some were stuck together. I ended up having all the cards that I thought were missing and then some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first edition had cards that stuck together, so many of us thought we had missing cards. I've not heard of this problem with Enhanced, but I'd double check all my cards to make certain they are stuck together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
jkayati wrote:
The first edition had cards that stuck together, so many of us thought we had missing cards. I've not heard of this problem with Enhanced, but I'd double check all my cards to make certain they are stuck together.

My issue was with Enhanced. So apparently present in all editions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per. E
Sweden
Falkenberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ketigid wrote:

Thank you very much, exactley what i needed

And i will check to see if any cards still are stuck together, tought i got all of them of each other before my last checkup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos "Koey"
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also try playing with every deck.
I was sure I had all the cards separated, until I was playing with the Omnitron deck and found 2 cards stuck together. (Like super stuck together) Also explained why when the decks were placed together there was a small bump.

Make it less of a chore and more fun

If I remember I think all the base Villian are 25 cards plus 1 Villan Setup and 1 Villan Profile Card. So it should be 27 per Villan deck.
15 Per Environment
40 per Hero + Hero Card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per. E
Sweden
Falkenberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Phew that was a long one....

Finally trough sorting/checking the decks and found wich cards where missing and "thankfully" only the villain decks where missing cards.

Now to try and get these replaced, time to contact the retailer

Thanks all for the help towards solving this problem

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.