Popular Tags: [View All]
David Blowers
United Kingdom
New Mills
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
... any help out there?

I've tried repeatedly to upload a couple of small .jpg files to a listing on my marketplace. They appear on the screen that says 'Finalize', but they never appear on the final listing.

I've done it before succussfully. what am I doing wrong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samy
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Chaaaarge!!
badge
First Image Ever of a Hydrogen Atom's Electron Cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
I've experienced this too. I tried shrinking the image both size and resolution-wise, down to 500kb, and it still wouldn't upload.

At the very least give me an error code so I (or others) give up quicker. Even "you can't upload images to Marketplace anymore" would be fine...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Crawford
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only way I could get it to work is to delete the original listing, and create a new one, and upload the images when creating the listing. Apparently the image will never save if you are editing a listing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just tried to add a photo to a Marketplace listing after I had created it, and was unable to do so. Tried resizing, a different photo, etc. I had initially forgotten to enter my password when saving the edit, but it still wouldn't attach the photo even after remembering to enter my password.

I found this thread, and was able to get the photo to attach by deleting the listing and attaching the photo while creating the listing. Any update on when this bug might be corrected?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.