Ellison Bayan
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1. Lady of the Lake with Morgana - when playing with both of these, if Morgana is passed the Lady of the Lake and must reveal her loyalty, must she reveal herself as Evil? In other words, is her loyalty always Evil and her special mechanic is just that she confuses Percival during the main Reveal Phase?

2. Evil Lancelot, Variants #1 and #2 - which other characters get to know Evil Lancelot's identity only, loyalty only, or both identity and loyalty during the main Reveal phase? Conversely, does Evil Lancelot get to know anything about anyone else during the main Reveal Phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
LSN57 wrote:
1. Lady of the Lake with Morgana - when playing with both of these, if Morgana is passed the Lady of the Lake and must reveal her loyalty, must she reveal herself as Evil? In other words, is her loyalty always Evil and her special mechanic is just that she confuses Percival during the main Reveal Phase?

Morgana is on the evil team, hence she would show the evil team card.

Quote:
2. Evil Lancelot, Variants #1 and #2 - which other characters get to know Evil Lancelot's identity only, loyalty only, or both identity and loyalty during the main Reveal phase? Conversely, does Evil Lancelot get to know anything about anyone else during the main Reveal Phase?

IIRC, all it says is that Lancelot doesn't open his eyes when the other evil players do. That would imply to me that the other evils don't know Evil Lancelot's identity, but that EL would raise his thumb for Merlin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Kamber
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
IIRC, all it says is that Lancelot doesn't open his eyes when the other evil players do. That would imply to me that the other evils don't know Evil Lancelot's identity, but that EL would raise his thumb for Merlin.

He raises his thumb for the evil team too. So they know him, but he doesn't know them.

The point, I presume, is that evil lancelot shouldn't be able to sell out the whole team if he turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.