Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xicidis Xicidis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mb
Can you have an agenda fully advanced and score it after the runner has gotten through the ice and gotten to it? Timing structure of a run step 4 says you can rez a card. Can you let the runner waste time and money on a run, then rez it before the runner can access it and score it? It sounds a little cheap, and I'm sure you can't. But, I defer to the gurus here.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benedetto Loffredo
Italy
Portici (NA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xicidis wrote:
Can you have an agenda fully advanced and score it after the runner has gotten through the ice and gotten to it? Timing structure of a run step 4 says you can rez a card. Can you let the runner waste time and money on a run, then rez it before the runner can access it and score it? It sounds a little cheap, and I'm sure you can't. But, I defer to the gurus here.

Thanks!

Asked many times before.

The last one was: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/893317/can-a-corp-scores...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Francis
United States
Portsmouth
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, NO. Scoring agendas and rezzing cards are two different things. You can only score an agenda right before the corp turn starts and anytime after a corp action. You can't score agendas during the runner's turn at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xicidis wrote:
I'm sure you can't.

I'm sure you can't too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Noel
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
See teh timing pages in the rulebook, the times where you can score an agenda are clearly marked there, and there are no such time during a run!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xicidis Xicidis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mb
I figured that was the case. This forum is bumping compared to most games on here. Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.