Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Volpe
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a limit to the number of influence actions to build installations in a tile each turn?

Just wondering if I am playing this correctly.

Assume 3 Federation influence and and three Federation ships in a habitable planet tile.

Can the Federation player spend an action for ship A to build an outpost, then spend an action for ship B to build a colony and then spend an action for ship C to build a star base?

Just doesn't seem right to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the top off my head, I'd say no. I recall a rule saying, that you have to raise installations one step/upgrade at a time. You surely could pace three Influence tokens on the same location tile, if you've git three ships there and spent all of your 3 actions individually on that tasks. But the Installation itself would need more turns to complete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can do that. It took you 6 actions total (3 to place three influence tokens and then 3 to upgrade one installation at a time) to do it.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
Yes, you can do that. It took you 6 actions total (3 to place three influence tokens and then 3 to upgrade one installation at a time) to do it.

Michael

Yes but (with three ships, as example), how many turns it takes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You could do it in two turns. On the first turn each ship spends an action to but a influence token on the location. On the second turn each ship spends an action to build an outpost, then colony, then starbase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Volpe
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.