Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Sawler
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just backed this on Kickstarter. I watched the gameplay video, but they didn't use the optional condition cards. Has anyone played this as a demo, and if so, what do the condition cards do? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Blanco
United States
Shelbyville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, while the gameplay video is clear and well-done, I wish they would post the rules (even in draft form) so we have a better idea if this is worth backing. Anyone have a link to share?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Davis
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got to play the demo of this at BGG con, the condition cards are basically rule changers. The one that we played with changed how the endgame scoring worked (you only scored the guild that you had the most of). And another appeared to change how you you played your pawns each turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Maggi
Italy
Rome
Rome
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Texasgamer wrote:
I got to play the demo of this at BGG con, the condition cards are basically rule changers. The one that we played with changed how the endgame scoring worked (you only scored the guild that you had the most of). And another appeared to change how you you played your pawns each turn.

Are they drawn at random during the game or it's like a global effect that is defined during game setup? From their size it seems that they are made to be shuffled into the main deck, so I guess they appear during the game (so probably only a random subset is included into each game, correct?).

From your microbadges I understand you like Seasons and Arcana, two games which I own and like a lot. Did you like Guilds? Did it felt substantially different from Arcana? I'm also a big fan of Intrigo, I'm really tempted to back the project.
Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.