Subject: Large Have and Want lists, Board Games, CCG Lots, Etc rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Ambroso
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm looking to get a lot of trades out there and get some great new games! Most of the games pieces are in great condition, though some boxes have some wear. Will mark which ones have what if necessary. Want list can be new or used, both are fine. Pictures available by request.

IF YOU'RE IN THE DALLAS AREA AND GO TO DALLAS GAMES MARATHON, LET ME KNOW SO I CAN BRING THE GAME WITH ME!

I WILL UPDATE AS I HAVE MORE! Last update: 12/6/12

Have List:

Board Games

Arkham Horror + 3 Major Expansions (Kingsport, Innsmouth, Miksatonic) + 4 Minor Expansions (King in Yellow, Curse of the Dark Pharaoh, Black Goat of the Woods [sealed pieces], Lurker at the Threshold )
--Base box has never been played, major expansions have box wear, minor expansions are fine.
Tanto Cuore -- Opened, never played
Gloria Mundi -- Opened, played twice
Tetris Tower 3D -- Seems to be complete but very used...never played it ourself, got it second hand
Conquest of the Empire - GameMaster Series -- NEVER PLAYED! Box has seen better days but is still structurally sound. However, every single thing inside is still unpunched, unopened, never once played. I never could bring myself to play it after finding it.
Sentinels of the Multiverse -- Opened, but never played.
Neuroshima Hex! -- Never played. Sealed pieces.
League of Pirates -- Never played. Sealed pieces.
Dragonology -- Opened, but never played.
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Miniatures Game -- Everything still in packaging, never played
Automobile -- Everything still in package, never played
Cranium: Party Playoff -- Open and played a few times, still has everything needed.
Unspeakable Words -- Open and played a few times, still has everything needed.
Monopoly: Star Wars Collectors Edition -- Opened, never played.

CCGs:

Pokemon -- Near 10k cards. Tons of them. Over 95% are unplayed, and the rest are in great condition. Tons of foils, reverse foils, sets, collections, so on. The binder has about 16 sets of cards (only uncommon and common currently but room for the rest) near completion if not fully completed. Rares and foils were removed after a while and are now separate in the picture. Far left stack is reverse holo rares/foils. Second to left is foil rares. Third is rares, fourth is reverse foil commons/uncommons (there are tons more in with the normal commons/uncommons, those were just already removed). The boxes all contain commons/uncommons, mostly in set order, ranging from base set to Black and White. This set includes a few things like foil energy (around 30-40), some Pokemon* cards, Primes, deck builder trainers, so on. Huge set. Even more, most of the cards that are in sleeves are using Pokemon TCG sleeves given out at tournaments. Probably 6-8 packs of sleeves if you remove everything, not including other misc sleeves that were used. Any questions, PM me.

PHOTO

I know little about the rest of these but some are pretty big lots. Purchased most of these from a comic store that closed, bought their entire CCG lots out. As far as I know, these have cards of all sorts of rarities in them. PICTURES TAKEN BY REQUEST!

Battletech - Approx 800-1000 cards. Doing a little research, there's stuff from every set. Cards are still structurally sound but a few were rubber band wrapped and the band stained the sides. Nothing that sleeves shouldn't be able to fix.

MLB Showdown - Approx 600 cards. Great condition

Rifts CCG - Approx 250 cards. Great condition

Cyberpunk 2020 - Almost complete collection in binder pages. As well, have a full, unopened booster box.

Star Wars CCG - Haven't scoured this set much, around 2500-3000 cards. Found a few black-border rares of note from the little I've looked through (Han Solo, Chewbacca, think I saw a Death Star in there)

More to come, need to get a decent count, but I have RAGE, Jyhad, Looney Tunes, and a few others I'll be adding.

Want List:

GoT LCG
--Lords of Winter
--Queen of Dragons
--Secrets and Spies
--Wolves of the North
--Beyond the Wall
--A Sword in the Darkness
--The Wildling Horde
--A King in the North
--Return of the Others
--Valar Morghulis
--Valar Dohaeris
--Chasing Dragons
--The House of Black and White
--A Roll of the Dice

(I know a lot of these were recently on sale...sadly didn't have the cash at the time)

Nefarious
Settlers of Catan
Starcraft (any condition over good as long as it's complete)
Super Dungeon Explore
Kill Doctor Lucky
Elder Sign
Descent
Arcana
Horus Heresy
Legends of Andor
Mansions of Madness
The Adventurers: The Pyramid of Horus
Ventura
Any expansions/additions for 7 Wonders
Any expansions/additions for Race for the Galaxy
Kingdom Builder
Cash and Guns
Legendary: Marvel Deck Building
Agricola: Farmers of the Moore

Or, you know, paypal works too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
May want to check out:
Flea Market 26: Flea Does Exist (for December 2012)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.