Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike iapezzuto
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In the rules it says the team member with the highest turn order is placed higher on the list,is that 1 on the turn order,or 8th on the turn order?
Also the investment tokens, can you place one on a blend slate that's already on the best sellers list?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you referring to the tiebreaker?

In that case, the blend that would be "higher on the [Best Seller] list" would be the one with the blender who is highest on the turn order list, meaning closest to first-player.

Investment tokens must be placed on a Blend slate BEFORE THE FIRST BEAN IS EVEN PICKED! Also, I believe the consensus is that you can't place an investment token on a blend the same turn that you gain the token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike iapezzuto
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
mmesich wrote:
Also, I believe the consensus is that you can't place an investment token on a blend the same turn that you gain the token.

This is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian o
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have a question about turn order. Does it ever change, or is it the same throughout the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RedArmyIan wrote:
I also have a question about turn order. Does it ever change, or is it the same throughout the game?

You re-evaluate turn order before starting the next turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.