Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex BoardGames
Russia
Moscow
Moscow
flag msg tools
Hi, everybody!

I here newcomer I have some own games (Print&Play). where and how here about them it is better to tell to the world?

I don't understand patents and copyright. at us in Russia it is difficult with business of board games. there were cases when firms on production of games deceived authors. often firms take idea of game by the abroad, put the images and let out with the new name, giving out for the new ingenious game. in general at us in Russia copyright very badly observes, and ideas suggest to tell just like that, at different free competitions for youth and students. if idea good, all the same steal. therefore protection of copyright in Russia is in vain thrown-out money. and headache devil certainly it is good to make money for a hobby. I tried to contact nintendo, but they don't cooperate with private developers. now I think as better to extend all this

Sorry for my bad english (I use the translator =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Why contacting Nintendo? I know they published board games before but that is 40 years ago when there is no video games.

You can create a WIP thread here to tell more about your games or add a board for your game by choosing Misc> Create> Add board game....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Привет, Алекс! Спасибо за пост твой. Я тоже знаю, что копирайт в Россий огень плохо. По моему, это лучше просто творит себе хорошую уникальную тему.

Кстати, прости пожалуйста язык мой русский. Мне надо же практиковать.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the BGG.

If they are free print-n-play fan games then post up a WIP in the design forum here and see what response is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex BoardGames
Russia
Moscow
Moscow
flag msg tools
Ultracheng wrote:
Why contacting Nintendo? I know they published board games before but that is 40 years ago when there is no video games.

They still let out toys, pokemons, etc. just I made a board game having taken graphics from their game.

Quote:
You can create a WIP thread here to tell more about your games or add a board for your game by choosing Misc> Create> Add board game....

Thanks! it is a lot of material with what to begin?..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex BoardGames
Russia
Moscow
Moscow
flag msg tools
kurthl33t wrote:
Привет, Алекс! Спасибо за пост твой. Я тоже знаю, что копирайт в Россий огень плохо. По моему, это лучше просто творит себе хорошую уникальную тему.

Кстати, прости пожалуйста язык мой русский. Мне надо же практиковать.

Hi! Your Russian is better than my English
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex BoardGames
Russia
Moscow
Moscow
flag msg tools
Omega2064 wrote:
Welcome to the BGG.

If they are free print-n-play fan games then post up a WIP in the design forum here and see what response is.

Ok, Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex BoardGames
Russia
Moscow
Moscow
flag msg tools
continuation here http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/902996/game-rhombics-free-pr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.