Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Abner
United States
Johnstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our game of global depopulation is now on Kickstarter. We really do need your support, so thanks in advance for those that back us.

We will start a BGG contest for Tomorrow I believe on Wednesday the 12th so stay tuned for that.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1893407396/tomorrow-an-a...

thanks!
--bill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the idea, looks like another excellent game but just can't take up collection space for a game with min. 4 players. Best of luck all the same!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, a game of international genocide? Interesting topic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Abner
United States
Johnstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MhidDa wrote:
Love the idea, looks like another excellent game but just can't take up collection space for a game with min. 4 players. Best of luck all the same!

Thanks! That's very much appreciated. And I understand about the player count.

--bill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Koelewyn
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
And already made the first goal!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just did your contest (as, like most geeks here, I HAVE do to every contest) and, in reading the rulebook and going deeper into the KS site...I have to take back my earlier comment. Min of 4 or not...this game must be part of my collection. Damn your excellent theme and interesting mechanics. DAMN THEM!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Nicholas
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm disappointed that this wasn't titled "Tomorrow is live on Kickstarter... today!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Abner
United States
Johnstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MhidDa wrote:
I just did your contest (as, like most geeks here, I HAVE do to every contest) and, in reading the rulebook and going deeper into the KS site...I have to take back my earlier comment. Min of 4 or not...this game must be part of my collection. Damn your excellent theme and interesting mechanics. DAMN THEM!

Thanks Mhid, I appreciate that. I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Abner
United States
Johnstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the Kickstarter campaign winds down with five days to go, I just wanted to thank everyone for their support of the project. We're right on the verge of the 50K stretch goal, which is awesome as I want that plastic skull!

I'd also like to thank those who don't like the theme of the game but who contributed to some good conversation about it here at BGG. I enjoy the banter - well most of it.

OK now back to packing The New Science.

--bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Abner
United States
Johnstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everyone who backed the project and helped us to reach our 4th stretch goal in the final moments of the campaign!

The mushroom clouds will look great on the board.

--bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Molesworth
Australia
Glenhaven
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bill,

Well done on the Kickstarter goals. I hope you are very successful with the final development and launch of "Tomorrow".

As a population geneticist, I am passionate on the de-population theme. And being a keen board gamer and game reviewer helps too.

I see the game's huge potential to help to get the message across that we urgently need to cap the human population (and the unpleasant future consequences if we don't).

Best wishes.

Jim.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Abner
United States
Johnstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jim!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.