Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Suttner
United States
Germantown
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok i tried to search the forums first and i couldn't find a thread so ill just ask. Seeing as heroes are forced to use a surge at the BEGINNING of there hero phase, can i use the clerics healing strike ability to heal them 1 hp before they take there turn, thus, allowing me to avoid burning a surge once their turn arrives? I was playing mission 4 today, and i must have used this like 6 times. It seems really cheesy to me but without it i would have failed miserably. Even with this 6 death bonus, i used three healing surges. Thanks for your time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, anything that 'heals' the Hero stands him up (and he is no longer ignored by monsters). So if by the start of his turn he's been healed, then you don't have to use a Healing Surge.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Suttner
United States
Germantown
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thanks for the fast reply, yeah i read the new rule book someone posted on the next post, it really cleared it u for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.