Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Narek Der-Sahakian
United States
Montrose
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Under the rules for locking a die it says that during phase 2 I can lock a die. Then it says if I am exiting phase 2 with any creatures that have lock symbols in my active pool, I MUST select one of the Creatures showing the lock symbol and place it into the locked area, unlocking any die that is already there.

This makes it sound like if I roll 2 locks and use one of them during phase 2, then the other one replaces it as I exit phase 2.

I don't think this is the intention of the rules (I think they want you to lock only once, while exiting phase 2) but just want to make sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Knop
Brazil
Juiz de Fora
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
badge
No disassemble! Vídeos de Partidas Completas Passo a Passo
mbmbmbmbmb
I interpret that you must choose it only ONCE.

But in practice it doesnt matter: you roll a GOOD LOCK and BAD LOCK. Choose BAD LOCK first, then GOOD LOCK will replace it and BAD LOCK goes to used pile...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Kinsella
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
narek23 wrote:
Under the rules for locking a die it says that during phase 2 I can lock a die. Then it says if I am exiting phase 2 with any creatures that have lock symbols in my active pool, I MUST select one of the Creatures showing the lock symbol and place it into the locked area, unlocking any die that is already there.

This makes it sound like if I roll 2 locks and use one of them during phase 2, then the other one replaces it as I exit phase 2.

I don't think this is the intention of the rules (I think they want you to lock only once, while exiting phase 2) but just want to make sure.

The first statement is still true that you can only lock 1 die in phase 2. It probably should have said something akin to - If you haven't locked a die and are exiting Phase 2 then you must choose to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narek Der-Sahakian
United States
Montrose
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, if you take the rules literally they don't come across that way but I figured that was the intention. Thanks for the reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.