• [+] Dice rolls
Denis Maddalena
United States
Fort Meade
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds a bit complicated... ideally, each player would have their own set to reference the cards and build/draw/play their deck. The "control node" would be in charge of the main setup and play. The "slave nodes" would have the villains, mastermind, heroes, etc, all set aside in organized piles so they could place them on THEIR board when the Control revealed the pieces or other players bought/fought cards. Control would have to have a very high-def camera, or at least be willing to type a lot to keep everyone updated of the spread. For example,

Sewers: Hand Ninjas
City: Doctor Octopus + 1 Bystander

Whatever the other spaces are...

Same for heroes, except the precise slots aren't as necessary:

Deadpool - Here, Hold this
Wolverine - Healing Factor
Hulk - Hulk Smash!
Emma Frost - Shadowed Thoughts
Emma Frost - Crystal Form

So you'd need to keep the text windows open and copy/paste updates after each player turn to make sure everyone's still good, especially during bathroom breaks.

You'd also have to keep a list of everything in the KO'd pile...

I mean, this is all control-freakish of me I guess, so you wouldn't HAVE to do all these things, but they're what I'd expect. Don't think I'd have the time to participate, though. I do game night on Saturdays already and the wife still rolls her eyes about it. Heehee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.