Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rune Hanssen
Norway
Husnes
Kvinnherad
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just played this game for the first time last night.

How much interaction is allowed between the players during character selection? We did some open discussion on the "missing" characters as the cards were passed along. We like discussions, but in this game that may just be a bit overkill? What say you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
It could very easily become so, yes. Very, very easy to give away information you shouldn't based on what you've seen in your hand so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'll save you a seat at the table!
mbmbmbmbmb
All you are doing is helping the Thief and Assassin, who might not have had the first chance to look at the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
mb
TriColoredTiger wrote:
All you are doing is helping the Thief and Assassin, who might not have had the first chance to look at the cards.

Not in the group I play in! But the point does remain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, everyone in my group is omnipotent. It is really cutthroat.

Seriously, poker faces. You really don't want to give any info, or only mis-information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rune Hanssen
Norway
Husnes
Kvinnherad
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
bigloo33 wrote:
Seriously, poker faces. You really don't want to give any info, or only mis-information.

Great! Poker faces and a drop of mis-info it will be. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
mb
qualityshoe wrote:
bigloo33 wrote:

I find this game really lends itself to discussion after each round: who took what and tossed what, and why. So you shouldn't have to miss out on the discussion—just save it until everyone has finished screwing each other over each round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rune Hanssen
Norway
Husnes
Kvinnherad
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
HuginnGreiling wrote:
qualityshoe wrote:
bigloo33 wrote:

I find this game really lends itself to discussion after each round: who took what and tossed what, and why. So you shouldn't have to miss out on the discussion—just save it until everyone has finished screwing each other over each round.

Of course we yell out and throw stuff at each other after each round. We just have to learn to stay quiet during the character selection

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
HuginnGreiling wrote:
qualityshoe wrote:
bigloo33 wrote:

Well, that may work for your group, but that kind of discussion and my group might eat your children. Mike Tyson style.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.