Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Harris
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Hi,

Could anyone tell me if the solo version (the deck of cards) is a 'you playing yourself trying to maximise your score' type of deal or is there some scope for 'other player actions' such as market movements, etc. ?

Cheers,
Cameron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Bassiaux
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I'm at work so I don't have the game with me but you have various objectives like collect that many resources, obtain 60 coins, have x meeples, and you have to reach those as fast as possible.
Unless someone gives other examples, I'll edit this post myself when I get home.

Plus you have the constraint, for all scenarios, to buy one development card per turn. If you can't, you immediately lose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Palmer
United Kingdom
Southgate, London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is this being sold? Couldnt see the link on the Ludically website.

Also, are the rules up anywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Bassiaux
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it a my games store here in Belgium.
It's distributed by Asmodee.

About the rules, I just uploaded a few pictures, and one of them shows an explanation of a scenario. I'm waiting for them to get the green light.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
palmerar wrote:

I picked my copy up from Philibertnet.com in France. I think they have flat-rate shipping to the UK, but with such a small item you may want to add an extra game in there or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chally wrote:
palmerar wrote:

I picked my copy up from Philibertnet.com in France. I think they have flat-rate shipping to the UK, but with such a small item you may want to add an extra game in there or something.

Ben, what did you add to make shipping worthwhile? At this point in time, I can't think of any other games I'm interested in (except possibly Ginkgopolis if you really think it's better than Keyflower )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Butterfly0038 wrote:
chally wrote:
palmerar wrote:

Ben, what did you add to make shipping worthwhile? At this point in time, I can't think of any other games I'm interested in (except possibly Ginkgopolis if you really think it's better than Keyflower )

I do a lot of ordering for friends in the area, and will sometimes throw in extra games to draw interest to auctions. So it's a little easier for me.

As a word of warning, many of their games are French editions. Ginkgopolis, for example, has language-independent components, but the box and rules will be in French. I think the best deals on the site for English-language games are La Loire, Luna (second edition, which is only available in the US at Funagain for $60), Keyflower, and Coup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boelinger
France
Nice
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The solo is a deck of cards expansion with 27 scenarios to compete with. Very different. It's on the ship to the American continent. You should see them in a few weeks on your local shops. Check with Asmodee US for exact dates.
The box contains the rules in three languages : English, German and French.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maik Stich
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the is the release date in Germany? It seems that Asmodee has no information about it (was told to me at the phone).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.