Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Looking for CCG/TCG players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glenn Dawson
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in town for a few months, and was wondering if there are any gamers in Canberra that are still into/playing/would like to play a few old(er) CCG's/TCG's? ie. Overpower, Wyvern, Vs System, WWE, Doomtroopers, Blood Wars, On The Edge, Towers In Time, WCW Nitro, MLB Showdown etc. etc. If anyone is keen for a game or two, and is keen to discover/learn/teach some games, please PM me and we can organise some sessions.

Cheers,
Glenn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Z
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Glenn, probably your should try TGC on Monday's night. There are some boardgamers that day, and I've seen card gamers but not sure if they play CCG or TCG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter McAndrew
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Card games on Monday nights at The Games Capital as far as I know is Legend of the Five Rings. They have some other games on other nights I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieren Otton
msg tools
There is a strong VS group in Canberra also. I'll try to find the link to their forums tonight and post.

They are very cool guys to hang out with

Honest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Dawson
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the info guys. I'd definately be up for some Vs action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.