United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Room, please elect a leader and send THREE PEOPLE to the other room. Deadline for the next round will be, technically, 8amBGG Tuesday, but I hope you can do it quicker than that.

Round 2 wrote:
Players in The Command Post during Round#2:
miraria
Auramine O
Acope27
Vanderscamp
Tarrant
djgutierrez77
JarekWarsaw
mylittlepwny
mfl134

Players in The Bunker during Round#2:
jmilum
Azgard12
Collasta
kingjames01
Robb
jageroxorz
nolemonplease
Golux13
Jythier

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you throw a full list of the players in this room into the top of the thread?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to Azgard12, Collasta Kingjames01 JMilum!

I want to co-reveal with Azgard12, Collasta, Kingjames01, and JMilum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody want to give us a rundown of what went on in the other room?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
No.

Blues, I recommend we hush up. The only thing I request is to be directed to the most known-to-be-Blue player in the room.

I don't think we should be color revealing or corevealing until we've established a few things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Azgard12 wrote:
Jythier wrote:
No.

Blues, I recommend we hush up. The only thing I request is to be directed to the most known-to-be-Blue player in the room.

I don't think we should be color revealing or corevealing until we've established a few things.

Ooo, did Red take over your room too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:
Jythier wrote:
No.

What do you mean exactly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Azgard12 wrote:
Jythier wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:
Jythier wrote:
No.

Just trying to get an idea of what happened over there. In our particular room, everyone knew everyone's color and we got half of the other team's roles out of them. Did something similar happen over on the other side?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:
Jythier wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:
Jythier wrote:
No.

Just trying to get an idea of what happened over there. In our particular room, everyone knew everyone's color and we got half of the other team's roles out of them. Did something similar happen over on the other side?

No. You could guess at a couple, but you'd have to trust what people said to build a half-way complete picture.

I'm interested in knowing what was the topic of so much discussion that you guys were off and going. It suggests that our room was shy and yours has important people... Or that you were in here Jyth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why wouldn't you color reveal, anyway? We're going to figure it out soon enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a really interesting vote.

Also, I was here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
There was a really interesting vote.

Also, I was here.

By interesting I mean totally boring, by the way.

Did you out any neutrals?

I managed to get DJ and myself separated, so that's helpful, for completely non-gameplay reasons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
Azgard12 wrote:
Jythier wrote:
No.

This. You should be talking to me. I'm happy to color reveal with you if you like.

Caitlin wants to color reveal with Brady.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:
Jythier wrote:
No.

This. You should be talking to me. I'm happy to color reveal with you if you like.

Caitlin is the blue of this room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:
Jythier wrote:
No.

Brady wants to color reveal with Caitlin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brady wants to coreveal with Caitlin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, blues, let's do this!

Jage wishes to color reveal with EVERYONE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jageroxorz wrote:
Ok, blues, let's do this!

Jage wishes to color reveal with EVERYONE!

Yeah I'm too shy to do that. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
Azgard12 wrote:

Caitlin wants to coreveal with Brady.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:

Caitlin wants to coreveal with Brady.

Emily's jealous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any Reds happen to come over?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:

So. Jythier, Golux, and Jage are all red. Robb voted with the red team last round.

I am blue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Jythier wrote:

So. Jythier, Golux, and Jage are all red. Robb voted with the red team last round.

I am blue.

I have Robb marked down as shy but one can never tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll co-reveal but only if I like the results of a colour reveal.

At the moment, only jmilum and Tarrant know my true identity.

Also, colour-revealing is a one-way process, so you can colour-reveal to other players without reciprocation.

Anyone wish to colour-reveal to me? I'll provide a summary when I get a chance. I'm very busy at the moment. I don't even have enough time to make a proper post in the other game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [14] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.