Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Owens
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems everyone is out of stock for most sleeves, even the main publisher's web sites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wilcoxon
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's a seasonal thing: a combination of the suppliers not wanting to be stuck with a bunch of inventory at year's end for tax purposes and consumers purchasing a bunch to go with gifts.

I am not an expert though, could be way off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as there is Magic, there will be sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This doesn't seem accurate or correct - I was just online last night looking for sleeves at several huge online stores and they have plenty in stock.

Try CoolStuffInc.com then go to StarCityGames.com ...and there are several more I could list. There are plenty out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
My local shop is certainly out, and has been out for a few weeks. I do see these things come in ebbs and flows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
I am often surprised at how FFG sleeves (especially the non-standard card sizes) go out-of-print. But they always come back 'round again, just takes a few months sometimes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morris
Scotland
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
Join the BGG Folding @Home Team !!
badge
This user had more :gg: than sense
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
I am often surprised at how FFG sleeves (especially the non-standard card sizes) go out-of-print. But they always come back 'round again, just takes a few months sometimes.
FFG's grey sleeves have been OOS for a while. I suspect shortages elsewhere have been partly caused by people buying other sleeves when they could not get FFGs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not been terribly impressed with FFG's sleeves myself, so I can't speak for whether or not they're out of stock at any particular FLGS. I just know that the known "good" name brand sleeves can be found online in many, many places.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Alliance is a major distributor for FLGS's and they run out all the time. They're not the only distributor, but it's one that many stores use, often times exclusively.

That being said I have 2 FLGS's near me with a full stock of sleeves. The 3rd one is foolish enough to only use Alliance and they run our regularly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.