Turned» Forums » General

Subject: English version of Turned? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Where can I buy an English version of this game in the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gaslight wrote:
Where can I buy an English version of this game in the UK?

please, read this first, before buying anything online from runadrake:

http://www.redomanet.com.br/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=170

(I know it's in portuguese, but I think google's translator can handle it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Wow Felipe

thank you very much for bringing that link to my attention.

Looks like Im going to cross this game off my list after reading that. My money only goes to hard working genuine games designers, not conmen and fraudsters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gaslight wrote:
Wow Felipe

Looks like Im going to cross this game off my list after reading that. My money only goes to hard working genuine games designers, not conmen and fraudsters

Yea... I just feel bad for the guys that created Turned. They're good, nice and honest people. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
endou_kenji wrote:
The Gaslight wrote:
Wow Felipe

Yea... I just feel bad for the guys that created Turned. They're good, nice and honest people. :/

Any idea how I can purchase Turned without going through Runadrake? The game looks very intriguing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gaslight wrote:
endou_kenji wrote:
The Gaslight wrote:
Wow Felipe

Any idea how I can purchase Turned without going through Runadrake? The game looks very intriguing

No idea... have you tried contacting the designers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
I did, and have recieved a response.

Will update you once I make an order as this game has been on my radar for a while. It looks very interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RunaDrake Colosseum Romae
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello all,

We would like to state the following: Runadrake is a 10 years old company, and even though Runadrake has had some issues in the past regarding Brazil, we are giving our best to solve the situations directly with the people involved.

Our apologies again to those who feel that we did not handle their situation properly.

We are here, if somebody wants to clarify anything.

Also, our company is recovering from some very difficult times, as you can see in the following interview:

~http://dreamswithboardgames.blogspot.pt/2012/11/entrevista-c...

We can assure you we are doing our very best, every single day, to make this company sustainable, to make the designers we work with feel proud about their work, and to make a positive contribution for the divulgation of boardgames.

If you still don't feel comfortable buying from us, you can buy from our Portuguese customers with whom we have been working for years, such as FNAC, El Corte Inglés, Wook, among others.

Kindest regards,

Runadrake, Lda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Runadrake wrote:
Hello all,

We would like to state the following: Runadrake is a 10 years old company, and even though Runadrake has had some issues in the past regarding Brazil, we are giving our best to solve the situations directly with the people involved.

Our apologies again to those who feel that we did not handle their situation properly.

We are here, if somebody wants to clarify anything.

Also, our company is recovering from some very difficult times, as you can see in the following interview:

~http://dreamswithboardgames.blogspot.pt/2012/11/entrevista-c...

We can assure you we are doing our very best, every single day, to make this company sustainable, to make the designers we work with feel proud about their work, and to make a positive contribution for the divulgation of boardgames.

If you still don't feel comfortable buying from us, you can buy from our Portuguese customers with whom we have been working for years, such as FNAC, El Corte Inglés, Wook, among others.

Kindest regards,

Runadrake, Lda.

By doing whatever possible to make it sustainable includes returning the money to all the people who where damaged by you, either (A) as an investor or (B) who bought your products and got nothing in return? 'cause as far as I can tell, they're still without their money and/or products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmb
Filipe, all situations are being handled the best we can and within the shorter deadlines possible.
By making sustainable we mean solving the issues the best we can, within the best deadlines possible. We want to do our work the best way we can, and we urge you to let us do it, and would very much like to ask you allow us do so - constantly bringing up the errors committed in the past that we are now trying as hard as possible to solve may probably produce the opposite result. This is quite logic to understand and reasonable, we reckon.
Filipe, so far as you can't tell things aren't solved... well that's because according to our records we do not have any open situation with you you are quoting situations that happened to third parties.
The open situations in terms of delivery are very, very few: you are probably speaking about the Dominion pre-orders for Brazil that are still to ship. Indeed we have received some pre-orders (partial payments) for Dominion and Intrigue. What happens is that the reprint of Dominion is not done yet - it is not a matter of people not getting the product "on purpose", it's a matter that the production is taking longer than expected and we cannot ship what we do not have. All customers related to that have already been contacted by us and a resolution has been proposed. This situation cannot not even remotely be qualified as a "con" or a "fraud". Anyway, in case they haven't received those messages, these customers will be contacted again by us very soon. What we do apologize for is for making these customers wait for such a long time.
About those so-called "investors" you are mentioning, in our opinion this does not affect the users of this (or any other) forum and/or our customers and we consider this subject out of scope.
In case anybody wants to ask us something, we are here and we'll be glad to answer any queries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Runadrake,

Thank you for responding to my thread and messaging me privately. Despite what I have read online in other forums I am more than happy in giving you guys a go and make my first purchase.

The past is the past. And you have provided me with the reassurance I needed and answered my questions relevantly. Plus, I'm finding it difficult to take my mind of this intriguing game, Turned.

I have messaged you privately re. directions on best way to make a purchase. Look forward to hearing from you.

Can't wait to get my mitts on this game.......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmb
Son do,

We are very honoured by your reply and by the chance you have given us.

Turned is indeed a very intriguing game: it's always different each time you play it, which is something not easy to achieve!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.