Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Korfmann
United States
Wilson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon has several board games listed anywhere from 30 - 40% off right now (12/7/12). Not sure how long it will last. I saw all flavors of Dominion, Galaxy Trucker, Mansions of Madness, Descent and several more. Hopefully someone can take advantage of it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000862501...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan B
United States
Wheaton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An extra $5 off with an order of $25 with this deal: http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/holiday5off/...

Courtesy of dacool56 (http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/894119/free-amazon-s5-off-of...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Walker
United States
Seatac
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tunison
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Get your finger out of my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
The % off appears to be from full MSRP. The list seems to be the pretty standard Amazon prices -- I didn't notice any additional big discounts. I was hoping for an additional 30-40% off their normal prices
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
After a quick scan, I didn't see anything that was cheaper than Amazon's normal prices. It looks like this is just collating their standard prices (which are generally 30-40% off MSRP).

In fact, the couple of things I purchased from Amazon last week (Descent and Dominion Base Cards) have gone up in price... Decent by a significant amount.

Thanks for the heads up though. It's always worth a scan to see if there's a hidden gem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug S
United States
South Jordan
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Unfortunately every game I saw is actually more expensive right now than it was last week. For example netrunner was $19.99 last week, now $27. Galaxy trucker was $39.99, now $44.99.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While it's true that most of these are up compared to last week, they're also mostly cheaper than they have been in the past (pre-holiday season)--at least by a few dollars. Galaxy Trucker is an honestly good deal, at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was considering Alien Frontiers, but the Amazon price jumped up to $60 from $50 and from what I can see isn't eligible for free shipping. Definitely not a good deal for me in this case. Of course, my gaming budget is mostly gone anyway so I'm not going to worry about it too much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L. Bogerly
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting behind at keeping this list (below) updated, but at least the prices should update themselves. I only have to add or remove games from the list:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/AmazonDeals?sor...

Little truck means eligible for FSSS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
mbmbmbmbmb
snore

Wake me up when the good deals start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Castle Ravenloft is down to $29 again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Manzella
United States
Hamilton
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Abaddon for $46 - from the maker of Memoir '44

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.