Popular Tags: [View All]
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, but Stephen "Grinch" Baldwin was a cocksucking snot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This Guy
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I guess the All That Know Him movement will have to register another domain name to go alongside http://restorestephenbaldwin.org

http://bailoutstephenbaldwin.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MisterCranky wrote:

It's a shame he became a born-again Christian. I thought he did a fine job in the Usual Suspects. Oh well, maybe religion and not paying taxes was God's calling for him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
He should have paid attention to the part about rendering unto Caesar...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Joe, Werewolf He-yump
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

Great - Alec Baldwin was already slated to wrestle Rachel Maddow in a Steel Cage Grudge Match for the right to use that hairstyle, and now Stephen gets into the act too? shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
He sure has Magnum nailed. He'll soon be a well paid male model.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
MisterCranky wrote:

It's a shame he became a born-again Christian. I thought he did a fine job in the Usual Suspects. Oh well, maybe religion and not paying taxes was God's calling for him.

Huh? What the hell does being a Christian have to do with anything? Except in your severely biased world-view. Here's one quote from another less anti-Christian source:

Quote:
Steven Baldwin gave the IRS a check for $100,000 in good faith until the situation is resolved. He had paid professionals taking care of his finances; he had no knowledge of the back taxes.

For the record, his sibling and very liberal bro Alec had a similar run-in, except his was cheating on taxes by claiming he didn't actually live in the NYC Coop where he lived. Somehow, probably because he isn't Christian, the media was silent:

Quote:
big brother Alec Baldwin was also targeted for possible New York tax evasion in 2011. It seems there was a dispute over where Alec lived. He owns a house in the Hamptons and a three bedroom coop in New York City. The case was not made public.

But hey, how about some other non-Christian tax cheats? Willie Nelson? Or Wesley Snipes (currently in jail), or R. Kelly? All these people owed, or owe a whole lot more in taxes than Steven Baldwin yet there isn't a Christmas thread about them.

Josh! What the hell? I thought you had Jesus's back man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jesus and Alec Baldwin are both talented hucksters. Stephen is just a dick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Joe, Werewolf He-yump
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You know what? I take it all back. I mean, he got punked by Miley Cyrus into getting the Hannah Montana logo tattooed on his chest in exchange for a guest appearance on the show, which never materialized

The man has clearly suffered enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
The article in the OP doesn't mention anything about him being a Christian. The fact that this is news is because the charges have just been filed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey kids, this Christmas let's have a real miracle: Let's just give a lot of shit to Stephen Baldwin because we can, and not really worry about whether it's in any way justified. Here on the internet, where everybody has an opinion, none of them matter, and nobody can actually prove anything anyway, it's the season to set aside our petty differences and gang up on some guy that will never see this shit, doesn't care what we think about him, and even if he did wouldn't care for more than the amount of time it takes to drink a couple of stiff drinks and then snort a few lines of blow off some hooker's "landing strip," whatever that may mean. Chill the Christmas fuck OUT! All of you. I will come to your shopping malls and remove the god damned Hickory Farm vendors if you don't come to your senses immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe the whole thing. Not paying taxes means Stephen Baldwin actually had income.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
chaendlmaier wrote:
Wait, there are several Baldwin brothers? I thought that was always the same guy in the films.

There's four: Billy, Stephen, Alec, and Daniel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Dan
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
chaendlmaier wrote:
Wait, there are several Baldwin brothers? I thought that was always the same guy in the films.

There's four: Billy, Stephen, Alec, and Daniel

Wait, didn't Canada bomb those guys?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.