Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
905% of the art is done, and enough is complete to put the project up on Kickstarter...which didn't exist when pre-production actually started.

The project should 'go live' next week, finish in early January, and then be available by March at the latest for shipment.

For those who preordered--I have the info and if there are KS "benefits" for the level you paid, you'll get those, too. If you want to upgrade, contact me and that will be taken care of as well.

I absolutely, positively do not want to hose over anyone who patiently provided pre-order money to me. (And likewise, if you want a refund because of the delay--I understand completely)

I will post the link when it goes live--my goal is to raise enough to do the production with the full bells+whistles!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
905%!!? No wonder it took so long!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

All - This has taken a long time to get the artwork done, but the game looks great and I think it is one that many of you will enjoy. Hopefully you will give it a look when the KickStarter project goes live next week.

Thanks - Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Palmer
United States
Fenton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very excited about this! I'll be backing this as soon as it goes live on kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mfaulk80 wrote:
905%!!? No wonder it took so long!

Gotta love typos.

Thanks for giving me a laugh at my own expense!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kazimierczak
United States
Falmouth
Maine
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter campaign hasn't started yet and it's already available for preorder on Coolstuffinc?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Peavy
United States
Americus
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, its been available at Cool Stuff via preorder since early this year (2012) - at least that's when I first noticed it. I preordered then (March), then after waiting a while canceled as I decided I wanted to get the other games I had ordered at the time. Then in August I preordered again - along with several other games as before. I really would like to see this game sooner rather than later as once again I'd really like to get ALL of the games. I appreciate that we will be getting any Kickstarter bonuses if we keep our preorder, but I hope this won't make more delays with new components, cards, etc. I have confidence, however, that this will be a great game so I will hang in there.

I'd like to thank Jim Dietz for getting back to me via Geekmail on my request for an update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There shouldn't be any added delays because of Kickstarter bonuses.
Then again, with this project, I've said that for a little while, right? :gulp

The video has been uploaded and I expect to submit it for KS approval on Monday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Rudolph
Canada
Langdon
Alberta
flag msg tools
GIR, quickly, ride the pig!
badge
Yaaaaaay! I don't know what you just said!
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome news! Once again, thanks for keep us all up-to-date on what's going on. Really looking forward to laying this game out on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Arkeas wrote:
Awesome news! Once again, thanks for keep us all up-to-date on what's going on. Really looking forward to laying this game out on the table.

And now in the world of high comedy...

There's a delay on the Kickstarter due to an Amazon Payments snag--related to a software change due to new IRS tracking requirements. You know you're in trouble when their I.T. staff say, "Whoa--we have no idea. We'll call you back."

It'll be fixed--just may be another 24 hrs before that gets rolling...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
^...^ ALIEN ^...^
United States
Mcqueeney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jollyrogergames wrote:
Arkeas wrote:

And now in the world of high comedy...

There's a delay on the Kickstarter due to an Amazon Payments snag--related to a software change due to new IRS tracking requirements. You know you're in trouble when their I.T. staff say, "Whoa--we have no idea. We'll call you back."

It'll be fixed--just may be another 24 hrs before that gets rolling...

The world better not end, I want this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Barrett
United States
Warren
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope the 2 year wait will be worth it arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ErnieB wrote:
Hope the 2 year wait will be worth it arrrh

Me too!

Amazon is taken care of--and frankly, their IT/customer service was -outstanding-.

Now a glitch with Kickstarter and my address. I say I'm in one town--and their system insists I am in a different one. Go figure. That WAS fixed today, so KS is now in the process of approving the project!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
federico burgisano
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cant't wait to see it up on KS. Any chance that it will happen today? ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.