BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Midwest

Subject: Any Metro Detroit Area Game Stores? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike mcginnis

Shelby Twp
Michigan
msg tools
I live in Shelby Twp, MI. I'm trying to find a copy of Escape! The curse of the temple.

I need the game by tomorrow so buying the game online isn't an option.

I've called RIW, Sundance Cards, and Guild of Blades. I don't know of any other gaming stores within an hour or so drive of where I live. Can anyone help me out with some other stores to call?

Thanks!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Zombo
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamer's Gauntlet just opened up a couple months ago near you in Clinton Township on Hall Rd.

Probably a long shot but their facebook site is http://www.facebook.com/GamersGauntlet. Their number is (586) 412-6677.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric L
United States
Macomb Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This may seem a bit strange but there is a 7-Eleven that sells board games at the NW corner of 14 Mile Road and Ryan.

For a little longer trip. There is "Pandemonium" in Livonia located at 1858 Middlebelt Rd.

If you are willing to make the trip all the way out to Ann Arbor there are 2 stores...
"Get Your Game On" located at 310 South State St.
"Vault of Midnight" located at 219 South Main St.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
mbmbmbmbmb
suavemike wrote:
I live in Shelby Twp, MI. I'm trying to find a copy of Escape! The curse of the temple.

I need the game by tomorrow so buying the game online isn't an option.

I've called RIW, Sundance Cards, and Guild of Blades. I don't know of any other gaming stores within an hour or so drive of where I live. Can anyone help me out with some other stores to call?

Thanks!!!!

Pandemonium in Garden City has some board games. Not sure if they'll have that, but you can always try. (734)-427-2451

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought it on Thursday from Riw, and was at pandemonium that day and they do not have it. RIW does get shipments every Friday, but their order is put in on Wednesday I believe. So they are now sold out, sorry. Unless they ordered an extra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stay and Play Games and Hobbies just opened on Harper Rd in St Clair Shores. I don't have their number on hand, but if you can't find it on Google (again, they just opened), the store does have a Facebook page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.