Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
I would like to get it if my FLGS has it but I doubt it. I rather wait for my next trip to New York and go to the Compleate Strategic store and pick it up there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Go to Rattle 'N' Hum while your there. Right across the street.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Yoder
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I find the LoTR LCG to be a better solo experience. But with 2-3 players, I like Legendary better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim C.
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have played thunderstone or played thunderstone co-op then you will have a good idea of what this game is like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgamefreak2geek wrote:
I would like to get it if my FLGS has it but I doubt it. I rather wait for my next trip to New York and go to the Compleate Strategic store and pick it up there.

If you're local FLGS is Freak in Tel Aviv (which, let's be honest, is the only store in the country) then they won't have it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
IronSyndicate wrote:
Boardgamefreak2geek wrote:

If you're local FLGS is Freak in Tel Aviv (which, let's be honest, is the only store in the country) then they won't have it...

yes that is the store

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.