Popular Tags: [View All]
Johannes Lindrupsen
Norway
Fredrikstad
Østfold
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, I hope you are doing great! In this thread I want to write a bit about every gaming session I have with my friends/gaming group!
This will be interesting for me (and hopefully some of you) to see my progress and what happens with this hobby for me!

First off, let me tell you a bit about my background as a gamer! I am now 22 years old and I have been playing board games fornall my life! I played a lot of family games with my parents and brother when I grew up, and I think that had a lot to do with that I enjoy board games today! My brother played both Magic TG and Axis and Allies when I was younger, so I got to see those games played, and he thought me Magic pretty soon to have someone to beat in the game!

When I got a bit older, I played more magic, and we where a good group that played magic for fun. The last 6 years I haveeen playing mtg on and off, and mostly limited tournaments. Constructed feels too much like a pay to win game for me now, and that is nothing for me! With that said, I havent played magic for over a year, and probably wont play it anytike soon either!

The last years I have also played a bit of board games! For a while we where a group of gamers that met and played, mostly magic, but also games like Roborally and Looping Louie! This has already been a lot of text, but from that trough a lot of Munchkin and other simple, small games like Ligretto and Zombie Dice we are now finally a group of people that want to play board games, learn more and ore board games and try new stuff!

We are playing pretty light games at the moment, like Settlers, Carcassonne, Gloom and the likr, and I just picked up a bunch of new games as well!

This thread will be a journey to see what we play, what we think about what we play and where we are going!
If you think this is a good idea, please let me know (please let me know if you thibk its a bad one aswell)

I always have some games on my wishlist, but I am also open for siggestions on what to get next and what you think we will like when you get to know us!

As this ended up being a pretty long intro I will get up the first session soon! Looking forward to this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.