Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Waldbauer
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An email and response I got today! They are very helpful!

Hello,

Two Questions:

1. I have a gift certificate which I've used some portion of (131.80).
When I type in the code again in the checkout, the remaining amount
doesn't pull up. Is there a proper way for me to do that?

Value: $180.00
Number: ***********************
Name: Mitchell Waldbauer
GP San Antonio buy

2. I'd like to get a copy of Archipelago today at the sale price and
add it to my preorder (which is waiting on Tzolk'in). Is that
possible? (Without the discount that I got from customer loyalty
program)

Thanks,

Mitchell

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for ordering with us. I have added the requested game to your order and have charged your gift certificate for the sale price of this item.

If I can be of further service please write back or call us Toll Free in the US. Our phone number is:

Local/International: (407) 695-6554
Toll Free: (877) CSI-Orlando or (877) 274-6752.

Thanks for shopping with us,

Cory
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Minkoff
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
Dum, Dum, Dum dum dum, Dum!
badge
"Money isn't everything, but it's a tie-breaker in Power Grid!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, CSI customer service, and most especially Cory, is "da bomb", as the kids say these days. When they have a game that I want, I buy it from them. I don't even price shop. For me, this is saying something. arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Douglas
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
badge
Destroyers RULE and Battleships DROOL!
mbmbmbmbmb
What does CSI stand for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New_Zealand_Neil wrote:
What does CSI stand for?

Coolstuffinc.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephen wilcox
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
Great artists steal
mbmbmbmbmb
I really have to second that praise for Cory who never complains though he has ever right too with my order changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Phillips
United States
BLUE SPRINGS
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to pile some praise onto Cool Stuff Inc for my recent experience.

Recently, I bought several games during their 10% off sale for Black Friday, including a couple pre-order items that where originally slated to come out in Dec. The release date for the pre-order items ended up getting pushed back to Feb by the manufacturer, so I contacted CSI to see if they would drop those items from my order and add a couple others.

Cory responded in less than 24 hours and not only did he do what I requested, but he even gave me the 10% discount on the new items, which he didn't have to do. CSI's customer service is first rate and their prices are some of the lowest on the net. They are Awesome!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paula Patterson

Connecticut
msg tools
it was because of this thread that I placed an order on Friday 12/14.

I found out relatives were coming over for New Year's Day and wanted to play games. I needed to get some games for 8-10 players and ordered 3 games hoping they'd arrive in time.

a few hours later I got the email that they had shipped and they were on my door step yesterday!

I'm convinced - CSI is now my go-to place for game orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doogie Brow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was going to make a topic about the great customer service CSI has, but since this topic is already here I'll just add to it.

I placed a large order Monday and when the package didn't arrive Friday like it usually does when I order from them I got concerned. I checked the shipping status to find that the tracking number wasn't working. I sent them an email and they responded quickly with the correct number. The problem was they had to ship the order in 2 boxes.

After checking the delivery status with the new number I found that FedEx had delivered it. To the wrong place. In the wrong state. Nobody answered when I called CSI, but they responded to my email within a few hours. I told them the problem and mentioned they were Christmas presents that I ordered. I was told they are sending a replacement package via 2nd day air and it should arrive on Friday. I thought for sure I would have to take it up with FedEx.

The only time I buy from anywhere else is when they are out of stock on what I'm looking for. The best prices and amazing customer support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.