Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Suzan
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I go to someones profile and click on the games-played, and then view all for a certain month, I see a delete link after every entry. I haven't tried if I can delete an entry of course, but I don't think a delete option was meant to be there in someone elses profile.

And there is one thing that keeps bugging me about geeklists. I read a list by scrolling down, at the bottom of the list are comments, and below that the links to the next pages. So if you're on the next page you have to scroll down to below those comments again. With 2/3 comments that's not so bad, but it can be a whole list... Is it possible to put the page numbers-link above the comments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
1) If you try to delete others' game entries, you recieve this message "You may not delete other users' game entries"

2) Aldie might consider adding this, but one can also hit Ctrl-End to move directly to the bottom of a page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.