7 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: jake cartwigth 2 tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
frederico lacerda
Brazil
flag msg tools
always 2 tokens or 2 tokens more 1 for each card he had?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure what a token is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biodiesel
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is in the wrong section. It should be posted under Timber Peak, unless the poster meant to say "cards" instead of "tokens".

If it's "tokens", then he's probably referring to the experience system. Jake's first upgrade only costs 2 experience tokens, but after that it's 1 extra per upgrade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
freddsl wrote:

Try writing the post in your native language and using Google translate, rather than attempting to write the post in English. That may make it easier to understand what you are asking so we can help you better. Or simply ask in your original language alongside the English post and maybe a fan from your area can help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
msg tools
mbmbmb
freddsl wrote:

Ya know, we played it as always 2 XP tokens, regardless of how many hero upgrade cards he has. It reads 3+1 in the rulebook, but it reads "Jake only needs to spend 2 Experience Tokens to get a Hero Upgrade". Pretty clear there. And the character sheet must trump the rulebook, otherwise there'd be no point of putting it on the character sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biodiesel
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GNomeOwns wrote:
freddsl wrote:

Ya know, we played it as always 2 XP tokens, regardless of how many hero upgrade cards he has. It reads 3+1 in the rulebook, but it reads "Jake only needs to spend 2 Experience Tokens to get a Hero Upgrade". Pretty clear there. And the character sheet must trump the rulebook, otherwise there'd be no point of putting it on the character sheet.

My answer was the clarification given by Flying Frog in another post. I don't have it on hand, but it was either on this site, the wiki, or in a published FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, and after I posted that, I read a post in the Timber Peak section from JCH that clarifies it: Jake's base upgrade cost is 2 XP instead of 3; he still pays an additional XP for each upgrade he already has.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.